ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I just heard on a podcast that Morgan Wallen has 36 of the Billboard Top 50 songs 😂 that’s pretty wild.

Trying to verify, I went to Billboard’s website and it’s a pay for site only now…lol at anyone that pays for that.

-Changing your own oil is a waste of time as we’ve most all established, what isn’t though is changing head lights and taillights. Cheap, super easy and takes about 5 minutes tops on my vehicle at least.

-Wilbon has let Stephen A rub off on him too much, officially angry old yell til he’s red in the face personality. Hate it.

Cowherd>>PTI for me anyway.
eXRvbi5naWY.gif

As someone who frequents In-N-Out probably more than most on here (especially with my 3 teenage boys), let me tell you that it is dollar-for-dollar, pound-for-pound the GOAT of all Hamburger joints on the West Coast. Shake Shake is a scam with their pricing out here. We can't get out of there for less than $50. Same thing at In-N-Out is $35. And tbh, the kids would rather have In-N-Out. And we go to both. But at a $15 spread, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do SS more than every once in awhile. The boys go to In-N-Out at least once a week.

08 Vote - In-N-Out for life
07 Vote - Animal Fries are the GOAT
05 Vote - Triple/Triple FTW

I swear UKO couldn't trip over more awful takes to fully fellate a misinformed opinion if his life depended on it. Man is ate up with trash can politics and a serious disconnect from the real world.

Dude should know about ignorance, he's the literal poster boy for it.

No, I understand the real world just fine. The fact of the matter is dolts like yourself won't accept that the detriment of society the last number of years is a direct result of the anything goes/anything is accepted viewpoints. You're out of your league, but keep being you....it's amusing.

Regarding the Lamar situation with Baltimore where Lamar rightly believes he’s better than Watson, but Baltimore rightly believes that was just a ridiculous contract, and considering there is a hard cap:

1) At what point would you as the QB consider taking less than market so your team has more cap space so they can get better lineman so you don’t get killed?
2) When are the other position players going to start getting pissed off that QBs are taking a larger and larger portion of the cap?

Reactions: MotorCityKat
No, I understand the real world just fine. The fact of the matter is dolts like yourself won't accept that the detriment of society the last number of years is a direct result of the anything goes/anything is accepted viewpoints. You're out of your league, but keep being you....it's amusing.

Old men have been saying this since the dawn of time. We aren't special or in some end game here Mark. The difference between me and you is that I'm willing to change my viewpoint on something if there is compelling evidence.

It's obvious you aren't.

1) At what point would you as the QB consider taking less than market so your team has more cap space so they can get better lineman so you don’t get killed?

Definitely not until after your first deal that's even close to market. He's already played out a rookie deal (winning the MVP while making less than $1 million) making obscenely below market.

Lamar is right to want as much as he can get considering his play style probably means about 3 to 4 more good years of play. Baltimore is also absolutely right to not pay that because he will definitely get hurt again and it isn't their fault Cleveland messed up the quarterback market for DeShaun Watson.

I could see a team that has a dumb front office making the trade, paying the money he is asking and suffering in cap hell for years as a result.

He will likely be a Raider, I suppose.

-I went back and looked at all of yesterday's posts... can't find UKO pulling politics into the this thread*. Should I go back further, or did someone post something in the wrong thread...or worse, commenting on something from a different thread in GYERO.

*he's been guilty of it in the past for sure.

He sure was on that other thread lecturing Americans about their declining moral values precipitating the downfall of society.

Wow just wow.
Yeah...you have a problem with it? You want to address it then you have my email. I am sure you can lecture me on this topic so have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
NFL owners are ignoring the Deshaun Watson deal as setting a precedent. They are looking at Mahomes deal as more of precedent.

Since Lamar won’t hire an agent if an owner was smart someone would offer Lamar 5yr 200M. Knowing Lamar requested a trade and doesn’t want to be in Baltimore you are forcing them to accept two first round picks by taking him.

What I don’t understand is let’s say it was SF that made the offer and was on the hook. Would Trey Lance meet the first round requirement? Then add their other first rounder this year and the deal is done.

Lamar has to realize his best strength (legs) are on a RBs shelf life. He’s got 2 years left of being a freak athlete.

He’s a mediocre arm talent QB thereafter.

John Wallish. Once hurt, mediocre.

I think it’s believed he is more accurate than given credit for. His turnovers though, that is the major deterrent.

2022 9TOs in 12 games
2021 16TOs in 12 games
2020 13TOs in 15 games

Reactions: WayneDougan
Daniel Jones is at best an average QB, has a losing record in 4 years, and his breakout/career year was extremely ordinary and let to a rather pedestrian 9-6-1 record. Somehow, because he's a quarterback, that led to an enthusiastic 4-year, $160 million contract with $92 million guaranteed.

I mean, if they just released the guy and ran a wildcat every game, I honestly think the Giants would be just as good. So yeah. I don't get it.

In the NFL, no matter how ordinary your QB is, he's always treated like he's a superstar. Weird.

Reactions: CAT Scratch FVR
Well, he's 21-31 over his career. So yeah, they could put just about anyone back there and be just as good.

Two years ago, the Saints started Taysom Hill and went 9-8. The point is, the Giants have found a guy who basically just doesn't suck, so they're treating him like a superstar and building the entire franchise around him. All because he's just not bad.

Or how about taking that $40 million and spending it on like 3-4 other players. That's also an option.

I just can't imagine any scenario where it makes sense as a GM to look at Daniel Freaking Jones and say -- "Wow. We've found our guy! Pay this man whatever he wants!"

Matt having to defend KSR+ cracks me up. I would do the exact same thing if someone paid me million(s?) of dollars but it's got to be tough when there's nearly 2 decades of you telling people paying for information is dumb.

Reactions: 911guy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT