ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat breakfast every day. Typically nothing huge but I try to not have calorie swings.

This morning I had a hot tea at 5am, worked out at 8am, then had some Greek yogurt with blueberries, honey, and another hot tea at 10am. Been trying to back off caffeine lately, so I've been subbing in tea a few days per week.

Not surprised at that simpleton take by Wayne considering some of the food he brags about making on here.

My MIL got me an egg cooker. It's so much easier than pot boiling. And you can leave them on the tray to run cold water over them if you're hangry.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
I eat breakfast every day. Typically nothing huge but I try to not have calorie swings.

I have to eat before heading to the gym or I get light headed. Oatmeal with blueberries, honey and cinnamon, healthy bran cereal with fruit, cottage cheese pancakes, quiche muffins something to get in my system. Most important meal of the day and that sort of thing.

OTOH, every now and again I worship a big breakfast of biscuits and gravy, country ham, hash browns, bacon, toast, large OJ. Sometimes even for supper.

I have two under the age of 4 and getting out of bed every morning feels more and more like prying myself from of a totaled Honda Civic but that
Damn, wish I had kids. Sounds AMAZING. Let’s wake up and feel like we were in a car wreck and then do that til they go to bed, lol.

You know what I did today? Whatever the eff I wanted.

Damn, wish I had kids. Sounds AMAZING. Let’s wake up and feel like we were in a car wreck and then do that til they go to bed, lol.

You know what I did today? Whatever the eff I wanted.
Enjoy your shallow life void of love and human affection. Maybe go drink a bottle of wine, wack off and hit the sheets at 8pm.

50 dollars for an omurice style omelet??! Why I could source dashi, and medium grain rice from Whole Foods, import the gyozo daksi sauce from kyoto. After using safflower oil I can get the carrots, chicken stock, peas and onion from just about any store you can name and after 20 minutes of cooking and preparation of the omelet I can make that shit myself in my underwear for damn near 42 dollars you POS expensive Asian specialty shop!!

If Hagans played an A/B game, that team was a final 4 team.

If Hagans didn’t play at all, that team was a potential F4 team.

The big worry is when Hagans played and it looked like he had money on the other team. That team was a one and done team.

Enjoy your shallow life void of love and human affection. Maybe go drink a bottle of wine, wack off and hit the sheets at 8pm.
Hey just because some of us find meaning in life without kids doesn’t mean we’re shallow. We’re deeper actually. We love ourself so much we don’t want to share it with the world*.

*I reserve the right to cancel all I’ve said the second I have a child.

Can’t wait to see your giant self.

-eggs are fantastic. I eat them about every day. Not a dozen but a couple hard boiled eggs as a snack or a side cart is solid. I'll have 4-5 plain scrambled with hot sauce for dinner when I'm eating light.

-speaking "eggs over steak" that's my favorite way. Over easy on top of left over steak chimichurri... waf.

-Breakfast can be fantastic, but like beer, it just ruins me anymore. I'll have a yogurt and banana around 11a, anymore than that and I'm catatonic. Empty stomach coffee for the full effect.

-I have mixed in a nano greens shake in the morning. I like it.

-Also, after 40, apparently fiber is important. Started adding psyllium husk to my protein shakes. Big fan. Regular and clean.

-Trashton is way up there on my least favorite cat list. Cal needs an elite PG in his life, been WAAAAAAY too long.

Reactions: CSC81 and Bonzo Cat
* My lord, I'm not sure there's ever been a better two-day weather span in February than the last 48 hours.

(knocks on wood for March weather continuity)

* PAUSE/BREAK is the most useless key on a keyboard.

* Eclectic Music Mix for Tonight:

- George Strait - "You Look So Good In Love"
- Aaliyah - "Back & Forth"
- Dream Academy - "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"
- Lindsey Buckingham - "Dancing Across The USA"
- A Perfect Circle - "3 Libras"

* Rax's roast beef, curly fries, and their big chocolate chip cookie was my go-to every Sunday night after karate class in the 80s. Is Rax still open anywhere?

* If we're talking about hand sanitizers, it doesn't get any better than Find Your Happy Place's "Under the Starlit Sky" (Chamomile & Sandalwood) one. GOAT. Addicted to that smell. Also, are all of these sanitizers guaranteeing 99.9% elimination of germs?

* Speaking of 99.9%: the chances I'll ever mark off "Spinning the Big Wheel on The Price is Right" on my bucket list.

Just. Not. Going. To. Happen. Matt.

* Give me a Frank Sinatra/Gene Kelly movie, dance, song duet all/air/24/7.

You'll never change my mind that those two were the most dapper guys of all-time.

* I'd listen if you want to try to change my mind on What About Bob over Groundhog Day as Bill Murray's best comedy. MAYBE.

* By the way, it's 8:47pm in February and I still have my windows open.

We weren’t going to a final four with Hagans as lead guard

We weren’t going to the final four after Hagans had been our lead guard all year and quit the game before the sec tournament

I don’t know what the odds are for us to make the final four this year but they aren’t high enough

I don’t understand the point of arguing who beats who between two of our lesser teams. It’s actually a little depressing

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Still remember my shock and dismay last time I asked JtB what pre-workout he was using at the time (Trying to stay on top of the pre-workout game) and he had switched to a 5 hour green tea supplement

• I thought SAE and 80 were a tad harsh there towards Rogue
  • Breakfast is great at breakfast, but I want something better for dinner
  • Maxey and Quickley are rotation-level NBA players and then some. I’m not sure if Wallace will ever be as good as either of them (no offense Dallas)
  • I enjoy watching this team win
  • I enjoy watching UNC lose
  • Dude sitting next to me at my flight this AM seemed like a normal business guy, and then he crushed two Woodford’s on a 6:05 AM flight. Who does that?

Hagans wasn’t leading shit.

Quick was POY, and Maxey was hitting his stride. I mean, I started the bum ass Hagans train early, I hate that POS, but still loved that team makeup with, or especially without him.

Given he quit, not sure it’s even relevant.

I’d still take a Ash/IQ/Max attack over what we have now regularly playing 3-4 bigs. I mean, c’mon.

Those 3 at least DEFENDED, as did Richards. Nate was a decent stretch 4. Brooks & Juzang had moments.

Oscar is great, but murder Richards? Big False. You watched any games this year or nah? Lol.

That squad was respected, if not highly regarded coming into March. This one just miraculously got off the bubble

Stupid convo.

By 90

Last edited:
All JFCJVC TEAM

1st Team JFC

Shaeden Sharpe
Johnny Juzang
Bryce Hopkins
Charles Matthews
Enes Kanter
6th Man- Quade Green

2nd Team JFC