ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that psycho, K.D Johnson, is still at Auburn.

Last season when Auburn purposely set their bigs as statutes at mid court for picks into Wheeler practically knocking him unconscious and out of the game while seeing that spaz, Johnson, go crazy & that sweaty, cocksucker Pearl playing to their crowd whistling out instructions and waving his arms—-> I reverted back to my former game watching self at a local establishment and lost my cool for a good bit.

It didn’t help when the camera spanned the crowd to show a bunch of bubbas who know nothing about basketball going apeshit with their pom poms.

Good gracious it would be nice for a multitude of reasons to run these assholes out of Rupp tomorrow.

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Mags and the boys were talking about Pitino and the Ole Miss job “if it were open”, which today it now is. Could you imagine Rick living in Oxford? He (and JoAnne) apparently wasn’t all that enamored with Lexington but he’s going to live out the rest of college days in that town?

I see that psycho, K.D Johnson, is still at Auburn.

Last season when Auburn purposely set their bigs as statutes at mid court for picks into Wheeler practically knocking him unconscious and out of the game while seeing that spaz, Johnson, go crazy & that sweaty, cocksucker Pearl playing to their crowd whistling out instructions and waving his arms—-> I reverted back to my former game watching self at a local establishment and lost my cool for a good bit.

It didn’t help when the camera spanned the crowd to show a bunch of bubbas who know nothing about basketball going apeshit with their pom poms.

Good gracious it would be nice for a multitude of reasons to run these assholes out of Rupp tomorrow.
9/10 - point deducted for no reference to “floppy banged assholes.”

Breaking: The never-ending, reanimating bottle of shampoo I so arrogantly bragged about last week has discharged its final squirt. RIP Cremo Hair Thickening* Bottle purchased in winter of '22; rinsed away 2/24/23. Rest in Shower.

* Yeah, I'm thinning. Take heart, Willy!

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
From the same site Chief pulled that video from. I’m fairly certain that at some point the only thing left on this planet will be fungus and parasites.
  1. Chordates formosanus starts as a larva in the gut of the small insects that the mantis preys on.
  2. Once the mantis ingests the infected insect, the C. formosanus starts to grow.
  3. When it is mature, the worm secretes proteins that take over the host's nervous system, which directs the mantis to a body of water and causes it to jump in so that the worm can be excreted, at which point it breaks free to reproduce leaving a half empty mantis husk.

- Welp I’m moving to the burbs. 🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s for the best. Shutting the door on cool guy hipster dad shit. Living in the cool urban neighborhood with all the cool gays and cool young couples and cool empty nesters with $$$. I’m just a regular dad. Embrace it. Nothing cool about me anymore.

- I love the expression “at loggerheads.” For instance, I’m at loggerheads with my own life right now.

- I’ll throw a premium like Elijah Craig BP into an old fashioned every now and again because frankly I don’t GAF.

- I can’t in any way get to “confident” with these Cats. I am hopeful and I truly believe we’re due for some good March juju. I could imagine a run, but I can very very easily see a 1st round loss where Tshiebwe gets abused on P&R, Reeves has 19 and everyone else blows.

- Besides my boy Dane Bradshaw, most of these analysts seem to be in with Cal on still doing shit like encouraging post touches and hating early 3s. Like Livingston had a straight away top of the key open look and Dykes is like “not the shot Cal wanted.” Welp he should. Encourage that.

- Media’s going to keep pounding away at Bama. Going to be death by 1,000 cuts.

- Is Gumballhead the best all-year craft brew?

- My buddies went to Guns n Roses a couple years ago up here and said it was great.

- I’ll be seeing The Pixies up here in June.

- RE: Kids - It’s the old nuance between happiness and fulfillment. Same with getting a promotion and having heavier pressure. Were you happier with less stress? And relationships. What’s “happier” - doing whatever you want or dealing with some other needy emotional being? I think I’m happier than I’ve ever been but maybe I’m just more fulfilled. Either way, I’ll never put my shit on someone else. There’s some good stuff about being a bachelor. There’s some good stuff about being a DINK. There’s some good stuff taking on kids. I do miss seeing my friends though.

Last edited:
-visited a buddy in the burbs tonight for a kids gathering and... man, I was a little jealous. Would never leave our house but they had so much extra space. Theater in attic, huge pimped out basement where kids could be out of the way.

-I'm on the media's side 100%, and this is against the coach I'm smitten over, but Miller brought a gun to a murder. Trying to act like he's a victim is ****ed up.

-when you get to the point you'd rather hang out with your kid everything becomes more clear.

Last edited:
-In regards to preferring hanging out with your kid/kids, that would be pretty awesome. Told 80 the other day it was a super sweet post on his boys 7th bday when he said his son was his best buddy.

That’s got to be a cool feeling. As much as I’m love my dog, a mini me would be next level.

-I love my job and getting paid to lift is a dream come true but it’s definitely different being the Director of Training versus being a Trainer. Trainers just train and then do whatever they want. As the DT, I have MUCH more to do and much more pressure.

I miss not caring about the business side as a trainer but I’m much happier with the added pressure and of course money that goes along with the position.

-Chad you’ll still be the cool dad just not the one in the city with the DINKs and Gays. The added amenities and space will likely make your life much smoother.

At least you make me feel better about having kids later, if I do. I’d be almost 60 by the time they were out of high school if I had one this year… 😬.

-Meeting BG gal at her place then going to pregame at a restaurant for lunch. Should be a lot of fun.

-Going to gamble tonight and leave the dog at home with Dad. Dog door is open so hopefully the mud won’t be too bad and dad doesn’t let him out the front door.

He’s chipped and has my number and address on his collar. 🤞

-Speaking of dad, ol fellar asked if he could go to BG with me and meet the gal. 😆 sorry you’re going to have to skip this one pops, you’re not staying the night with us.

Sometimes it’s almost cute, it’s like literally talking to a child.

-In regards to preferring hanging out with your kid/kids, that would be pretty awesome. Told 80 the other day it was a super sweet post on his boys 7th bday when he said his son was his best buddy.

That’s got to be a cool feeling. As much as I’m love my dog, a mini me would be next level.

-I love my job and getting paid to lift is a dream come true but it’s definitely different being the Director of Training versus being a Trainer. Trainers just train and then do whatever they want. As the DT, I have MUCH more to do and much more pressure.

I miss not caring about the business side as a trainer but I’m much happier with the added pressure and of course money that goes along with the position.

-Chad you’ll still be the cool dad just not the one in the city with the DINKs and Gays. The added amenities and space will likely make your life much smoother.

At least you make me feel better about having kids later, if I do. I’d be almost 60 by the time they were out of high school if I had one this year… 😬.

-Meeting BG gal at her place then going to pregame at a restaurant for lunch. Should be a lot of fun.

-Going to gamble tonight and leave the dog at home with Dad. Dog door is open so hopefully the mud won’t be too bad and dad doesn’t let him out the front door.

He’s chipped and has my number and address on his collar. 🤞

-Speaking of dad, ol fellar asked if he could go to BG with me and meet the gal. 😆 sorry you’re going to have to skip this one pops, you’re not staying the night with us.

Sometimes it’s almost cute, it’s like literally talking to a child.
I usually like all your posts but this was the most boring one I’ve ever read

Reactions: roguemocha
Watching Fox and Monk NBA highlights is fun as hell. Get Bam to the Kings IMO.

We moved from a dope neighborhood in downtown Decatur to the suburbs NW of the city two years ago. I didn't have any hangups about it, but it's been the best decision we could've made. Even if it is a little boring from time to time.

Seeing a lot of Anthony Richardson highlights and momentum. He's talented, but does he have 30 points combined against the Cats the last two years? 🤷

Hoping to see Wallace posting up Auburn's tiny tot guards over and over.

Watching Fox and Monk NBA highlights is fun as hell. Get Bam to the Kings IMO.

We moved from a dope neighborhood in downtown Decatur to the suburbs NW of the city two years ago. I didn't have any hangups about it, but it's been the best decision we could've made. Even if it is a little boring from time to time.

Seeing a lot of Anthony Richardson highlights and momentum. He's talented, but does he have 30 points combined against the Cats the last two years? 🤷

Hoping to see Wallace posting up Auburn's tiny tot guards over and over.

Yeah that little Wallace post is the smartest offense we’ve ran all year.

By the way- one of my best buddies lives in Roswell. That close?

Reactions: 80 Proof
It's about 25 miles east of us, wcc. Lovingly refer to the residents as East Cobb Snobs. Not quite *smug* but they're in the same neighborhood. Great place.

We chose to live a little closer to 75 to make it easier to get back to Henderson to see the folks.

***My princesses doing thier best to make it a car crash feeling wake up this lovely Saturday morn***

Reactions: wcc31
Chads right, story after feature story of Brandon miller. Have a feeling if it keeps up they’ll have to pull him by March and that kid better pray he doesn’t lose his future to this stupid act.

What would you think someone wanted their gun for at 1:30am out at a bar? It’s definitely time to leave.

If any of my friends said bring a gun I’d say how about you just leave. TS.

Guns are to protect yourself/home/family/friends/etc. They should be used defensively not offensively in 99% of usual circumstances.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Chads right, story after feature story of Brandon miller. Have a feeling if it keeps up they’ll have to pull him by March and that kid better pray he doesn’t lose his future to this stupid act.

What would you think someone wanted their gun for at 1:30am out at a bar? It’s definitely time to leave.

If any of my friends said bring a gun I’d say how about you just leave. TS.

Guns are to protect yourself/home/family/friends/etc. They should be used defensively not offensively in 99% of usual circumstances.
Thanks, rogue. Great insight.

- Actually hearing them discuss it this morning I don’t think anything will happen.

He was called to bring Miles his gun, he brought it, and apparently left despite the police saying his car blocked the girls car in.

If he left before, there is nothing illegal about bringing someone a their gun even if 7 minutes later it’s used in a murder.

But that’s not what the police testified to so even if that changes in court in time, that will be after the NCAA Tournamnet so I don’t blame Alabama at all.

In fact I applaud them for not caving.

— Today is a season turning game. Win today and all pressure is off that Arkansas game game next week, and that helps us IMO.

— Todays 2pm slate is worthy of heading to a sports bar to catch it all.

Look at it this way - they’re tempting the sports gods and that never works out in one’s favor.

They’re going to play Miller, overcome a few close games in March but keep advancing. The talk of the murder will grow on the national landscape but with each postseason ‘w’ Bama and their fans will overlook their deal with the devil thinking they’re on the cusp of doing the improbable….

…then at the most painful of times - say an E8 game that looks like a road apple (Seinfeld) the gods pull the rug out, Miller goes cold and the season ends…

The school and fans are forced to reckon with putting the basketball team and their star player ahead of doing what’s right and they’ll have to eat shit for the foreseeable future knowing they have nothing to show for that Faustian bargain.

@roguemocha I imagine your lady friend will be your guide, but if you need some insights into BG, shoot me a message. It’s hit-or-miss around here with more misses than hits. Good spots exist though for sure.

From your link,

"Miller did not get out of the vehicle at the time of the altercation but his car was struck twice as a gun fight ensued."

Police allege that Miller's vehicle and teammate Jaden Bradley's vehicle, who was also on the scene, were blocking the Jeep that Harris was later found dead in. However, Miller's attorney denied that claim, saying in a statement that, "Brandon had already parked on Grace Street when the jeep pulled up behind him."

"The street was never blocked by Brandon's vehicle," his attorney said.

Edit: maybe I misread that they deny that claim as that pertains to the location of his already parked car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT