ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the UT/TexAM game when Tyrece "Boots" Radford comes flying in for an offensive rebound putback. So for the next 10 minutes, Dykes and Ravey go back and forth for the umpteenth time on how he got nickname Boots, why boots are so tough, etc. Dykes caps it off with, "Coming from West Texas, Buzz Williams knows how important a good pair of boots are."

Jimmy f'n Dykes

Your "elsewhere" is probably not where the avg. cookie shopper goes.

Just like the gluten free taste free ingredient free (insert product here) you get isn't offered elsewhere.
Interesting you have something to say about this but very conveniently skip right over you taking krazy up on a bet putting your money and mouth to your typically nonsensical shit talking.

Stick to cookies. And sprinkles. Literally.

^ It’s called deflection and that’s his entire life. Well other than always sucking Trump’s butthole like a newborn.

Suck it, IU!

I wonder how many lawyers will be contacting the dude from Grayson Co who got choked by the Edmonson Co officer today? Felony strangulation, use of force violation, and cruel and unusual punishment are all in play from what I can see.

-Of course UK fans, (rightfuly slam UK/Mitch) for no alcohol sales at sporting events, THEN turn around and bitch about the prices. Lol. Easy solution to not spending $9 on a beer is to not buy it.

MLB Avg - $6.87
NFL Avg - $9.56
NBA Avg - $10.53

-The Bama/Miller situation is something else. Regardless, of charges they played a kid that was certainly involved in a murder. You would hope they didn't know about the texts or Miller blocking the victims path. I can't imagine he plays after this. What a mess for everyone.

-Thankful for a 7p game since I have a 5a workout tomorrow. 🤮

-Be nice if we could win 3 of 4 and then a couple in the SECT. Maybe get up to a 6-7. 😶

-Covering for a vacationing manager this week. I'm out of practice on this shit.

-75/75 and I'm not going to be able to get the new bike out. Some booosheet.

-Dad joke social media is just the best.

-Speaking of, we have 3 showers in the house and for some reason my shower floor is covered in about 15 kids toys. Currently have a kids sink and dishes just everywhere in there.

-Full Swing is amazing. They just crushed it. The Fitzpatrick/Dahmen episodes are some of the best TV I've watched this year.

- Rudd, if you want to hit the checklist Yellowstone/Grand Tetons or Glacier are the obvious choices. Both are amazing and you could easily spend a month at either and not see it all. They're obviously not super close, but you can get from one to the other in ~6 hours.

- If you want to go off the beaten path, central Idaho is a good starting point. Sawtooths, Red Fish Lake, Frank Church Wilderness are beautiful and not nearly as crowded or near amenities. From there you can either head north towards Missoula/Glacier or south and get into Utah, depending on what you want to do and see.

- Portland and Seattle are both awful, regardless of what the LIBTARDS say, but the Cascades down to The Dalles is a great scenic drive with tons of places to stop along the way (Rainier, Hood, Columbia River, etc). Just avoid the timber/shipping towns at all costs. Aberdeen Washington makes Owsley County look like the French Riviera

Reactions: UKMKG and rudd1
- Glacier/Bozeman/Missoula/Whitefish, plus Jackson Hole/Grand Teton in Wyoming. We did a nine-state swing a few years ago and those two states still stand out.

- Looking like a swing from Toronto to Quebec for the Llamas this summer. Always been fascinated by that region. Can't financially swing taking the family to Europe, especially with one about to begin college, so the European section of our northern neighbors seems like the next-best thing. Also, a Blue Jays game.

- I hate Robbie Hummel's voice, but he's good on the mic. Pretty deep roster across the networks of play-by-play guys and analysts, which makes it all the more infuriating that Kentucky is stuck with Dykes so often.

- My wife and kids can spend $120 on groceries at Costco and still not come back with anything specifically for dinners.

- The best thing about every sports media platform having its own bracketologist is the Joe Lunardi can get off that smug little pedestal he'd been perched atop for so long. It ain't rocket science, bro. We all have the same data.

-gonna head out west this summer, no idea where...like to cover two states if possible. No California (I've covered that) or Vegas....everywhere else in play.

Recs appreciated.
I'll give you 2.5.

Fly into Idaho Falls, ID. Drive through Yellowstone, then down the Tetons to Jackson Hole. Skip the rest of Wyoming. Take the back country drive into Steamboat, then over to Grand Lake, and Rocky Mountain National Park. If you have time, catch a game at Coors Field (great ballpark, really shitty team).

It seems Miles previously took blame for getting Davis the gun. I think yesterdays police testimony is what is rocking the boat so now that the national media has the story I’d assume small town cover up is blown!

Oats statement was even worse when I watched it. His bitch ass couldn’t even look up as he fed the microphone with complete BS.

One thing is for sure, Miller was definitely at the wrong place at the wrong damn time!

Reactions: UKMKG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT