ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but a lot of bbn seems to like him.

Red flag. I mean "a lot of bbn" can be a very good thing: road games, fund raising, etc., but generally speaking "a lot of bbn" is typically indication of something worth avoiding.

One thing I agree with Mitch on tbh. A lot of bbn is sometimes too much bbn. I like "a fair representation of bbn" as the safest, best scenario.

Like, I wouldn't want "a lot of bbn" in the Keeneland clubhouse, but a fair representation of bbn would be fine.

Last edited:
Red flag. I mean "a lot of bbn" can be a very good thing: road games, fund raising, etc., but generally speaking "a lot of bbn" is typically indication of something worth avoiding.

One thing I agree with Mitch on tbh. A lot of bbn is sometimes too much bbn. I like "a fair representation of bbn" best.
False.

The only positive from the Satterfield hire was that it deflated UC football fan back down to reasonable levels. UC basketball fan has been already beaten down worse than BBN morale the past few years, which is where they belong, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I have to assume that Bama's board of directors are sitting around discussing this Oats/Miller situation and at least a few of them are willing to sacrifice Miller and Oats to sweep this thing under the rug and ignore any distractions that could impact the broader university (specifically football).

Reactions: -BBH- and UKMKG
Maybe there are things that some people like that don't make sense on a large scale but bring in people on a rotating basis.

Unless there are some other facts related to this Bama situation that we don't know, I can only imagine the weight that will be dumped onto Miller, Oats and the entire Bama basketball team leading up to and during the NCAA tournament.

They already have little to no historical experience being the focus of the nation regarding basketball during the tournament. Adding in the questions and outright disgust in how they've handled this will only make it more uncomfortable for them.

Reactions: UKMKG and 80 Proof
I’m still good with it if he is.

I’m also good with calling him out and him not posting the rest of the day too!

As a matter of fact, if he’d make the bet an old school wrestling “loser leaves town” and the loser no longer posts here I’d be game for that too!

What up with these crazy Koreans? They got me watching their stupid Physical 100 show now! Is it the damn terrible dubbing? Unbelievable these people

Maybe there’s a reason those flavors aren’t offered elsewhere.

Your "elsewhere" is probably not where the avg. cookie shopper goes.

Just like the gluten free taste free ingredient free (insert product here) you get isn't offered elsewhere.

Oats response is pretty hilarious (troubling). "Wrong place, wrong time" lmao.

He's gonna get (and already is) crushed over that nonsense. I mean, they've known this was going to come out for a few months now - hard to believe they didn't have a very carefully crafted & prepared statement for Coach. Jesus.
To be fair, what were the odds this information was gonna come to light in a murder case?

*checks notes*

Oh yeah.

Per Vegas, could be upset city tonight.

Miami underdogs at VaTech
Tennessee underdogs at A&M
IU underdogs at MSU

9 dollars for a beer?! Why I could just sit in my underwear in a lawn chair watching the game projected on a sheet for 2 dollars you POS multimillion dollar giant baseball stadium they employs hundreds of people!!

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT