ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Don’t sleep on a great chocolate chip cookie at a funeral either. Not aunt Betty’s two-day old dry cookie. I’m talking about a bakery purchased over buttered 4 inch chocolate chunk cookie.

Don't care for the giant cookie. It's usually been sitting for awhile and cookies are the French fry of the dessert world. Delicious when hot and fresh but quickly become inedible. Maybe that has symbolism at a funeral but I'll have pie served when I go.

My 7-year old’s new found pleasure in life is asking Alexa every morning what Louisville’s basketball record is and then laughing hysterically when she says “4-23 and 2-12 in the ACC”. He does this with other teams too, and always gets pissed off, puzzled look on his face when Alexa gives the women’s record instead of the men’s.

You’re isolating one game for Duke and 2 games for UK. Gotta look at every team on the schedule to see their results as well. Yes, A&M won, helping UK but what about the other teams on UK’s schedule. Could have been a net negative when factoring in all results.

Speaking of funerals, why do we still wear all black, speak quietly and act super sad? If it’s a younger person I get it, but if I make it to 50-60 please for the love of god turn up, wear some colorful happy garb, bring all the food you want and enjoy.

Funerals should be much more like weddings in my opinion.

Very few people are probably like, “I hope everyone cries and is sad at my funeral.”

Hopefully Ole Hubes has thanked Manek privately & appropriately.

Otherwise, his first 2 years are an absolute dumpster fire. No excuses this year, as his replacement was widely considered a top 3 portal add.

He’s a mess & UNC Twitter is glorious. Also, Caleb Love is horrible. Dude really messed up not bouncing off the fluke NCAA run.

Anybody need a 39% volume shooting (30% from 3) & 2 assist headcase PG?

Not anymore. #CarolinaWay

Last edited:
My 7-year old’s new found pleasure in life is asking Alexa every morning what Louisville’s basketball record is and then laughing hysterically when she says “4-23 and 2-12 in the ACC”. He does this with other teams too, and always gets pissed off, puzzled look on his face when Alexa gives the women’s record instead of the men’s.
Sounds like you are raising good children. Good on you.

Hopefully Ole Hubes has thanked Manek privately & appropriately. No excuses this year, as his replacement was widely considered a top 3 portal add.
Yup, must suck to be Pete Nance. You leave a squad that went 15-16 last year and was picked to finish at the bottom of the B1G this year for a team that was preseason #1 and had an open starting spot that you were able to slide right into.

Now your old team and historic college basketball laughingstock Northwestern is projected to be around a 6 seed led by their Duke alum HC Chris Collins.

In the meantime, the blue blood you jumped ship to is a raging dumpster fire and would be college basketball's laughingstock if not for lil bro.

Wonder if he has any regrets.

Jesus Christ, that is some "It's a banana, what could it cost, ten dollars?" Energy, man. There's some good living left to be done at 50-60. You're ready to bury half of gyero.
I said me technically, not everyone, but I don’t have kids so it’s different. For those with kids, please make it to 70-80. After 80, you did it, you beat the average so it’s all butter after that.

But still if you had 60 solid years, that’s a good run I feel. The day I can’t move around like a normal person or lose cognitive abilities, you can just bury me like John C Reilly on Step Brothers.

It’s 5:14pm and we are out of things to do for the kids this wknd. Only so many times you can jump in the pool or take a walk around the neighborhood or play hoops when ur kids are up at 4:30am daily.

Reactions: roguemocha
Speaking of funerals, why do we still wear all black, speak quietly and act super sad? If it’s a younger person I get it, but if I make it to 50-60 please for the love of god turn up, wear some colorful happy garb, bring all the food you want and enjoy.

Funerals should be much more like weddings in my opinion.

Very few people are probably like, “I hope everyone cries and is sad at my funeral.”
I hope you make it to at least 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT