ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s playing tonight? Who truly knows!

Lost in this pile of shit is we have another year where key players just inexplicably sit for whatever “injury” they may have.

I can’t keep up. Wallace didn’t play in the Ole Miss game. Wheeler has been available and then not available for some
games. I guess Cal sells load management to these kids. Take that load management and shove it up your overpaid ass while they sit at home again in March.

-I'm just happy our 15th >8p game is on a Wednesday so I can sleep until 7a tomorrow rather than my 4:45a Wed wake up.

-Was hoping it was parody but saw something about Toppin at the 3. Yippee!

-We're not on the bubble. We're done. Saw all I needed Saturday. Too bad we didn't sign a DNR before the season.

-"I'm not watching" is the biggest douchebag move of all. Not even close. WTF are you even doing here if you're not watching. Heck off.

-Lobster and crab cakes for dinner last night. Super romantic with Blippie Wonders: Snowy Excavator serenading us in the background for the 5000x this month. Blippie sucks.

-I'm up to probably 3-5 edits on a full set of randoms. More if thumb typed. I really gotta start proofing texts before I impatiently hit send because my predictive text is wildly off.

-Don't see BBdk make many Big Blue History mistakes. Cherish that one, Vern.

-The random 70 degree day in late February is really one of the best days of the year. As my boy Rich noted, the hope it brings can't be underestimated. We're almost there. FA's seek shelter. Green grass, long days, flowers, trees, being outside, crispy boys, nice lil rides and all the things you lazy bums hate are about to be back in full force. :cool:

-2013 Coaches Poll Banner 😭 That. Is. AMAZING.

Who’s playing tonight? Who truly knows!
I figured since Kentucky basketball is no longer about being the all-time wins leader, naturally racking up SEC championships and regularly in contention to hang Final Four / title banners and really devolved into just a combine to get guys ready for the league, he's implementing the most recent trend of the association - load management days.

-1923 was really good on Sunday but just watched it last night. A bit overdone with the romantic parts, like we get it man, they’re in love.

-Asleep at 8:45 last night, this shit is getting out of control. #TrainerLife

-Started watching the Challenge again randomly. Stupid, silly entertainment but I’ll take it. Better than these people that watch the news 24/7 I reckon.

-My dog is cool as hell, what a guy. Don’t know what I’d do without that rascal. Makes me smile every day especially right before bed or right when I wake up, he’s just so happy we’re up again.

Reactions: jayroon
I told my kids Blippie is weird so we don't watch it. Somehow it's worked so far. We're full in the superhero phase with the son so we get a steady rotation of Spidey and his Amazing Friends and Batwheels.

Reactions: 80 Proof
-Did Rivals get Ransomware'd yesterday, or did one of those Chinese balloons launch an EMP?

-Journey concert in Rupp last night was amazing and might have been the best concert I have ever seen. Cain and Schon are suing each other, but you couldn't tell on that stage. They never got within 5 feet of each other, but the music was smooth. Little Pineda can belt it out.

-Another nail in Calipari's coffin coming tonight around 1045. Miss St is tough at home and UK are no road warriors. Not really warriors in any sense.

-These train derailments are unreal. Am I the only one getting a serious "Wag The Dog" feeling lately?

-Did UFO's cause the train derailments?

-75 today? Oh yea we will be hitting the little dimpled ball.

Speaking of top players, I want a real assessment of how good Bronny James is. My general rule of thumb is this, every non-basketball "neat" story line about a recruit artificially inflates his ranking by the following:
  1. NBA Player's Son: Over-ranked by ~8 spots
  2. Twins - Over-ranked by ~17 spots
  3. Over 7 ft and kind of goofy: Over-ranked by ~21 spots
  4. White - Over-ranked by ~30 spots
  5. Slept in Car Growing Up: Under-ranked by 60 spots

Speaking of top players, I want a real assessment of how good Bronny James is. My general rule of thumb is this, every non-basketball "neat" story line about a recruit artificially inflates his ranking by the following:
  1. NBA Player's Son: Over-ranked by ~8 spots
  2. Twins - Over-ranked by ~17 spots
  3. Over 7 ft and kind of goofy: Over-ranked by ~21 spots
  4. White - Over-ranked by ~30 spots
  5. Slept in Car Growing Up: Under-ranked by 60 spots

I actually think pro athletes’ kids are a tad underrated - Horford, Noah, Booker, etc.

I think Bronny would be a helluva role player with the chance to become a really good junior/senior. He knows how to play the game.

That said, he’ll never get to be a sophomore let alone upperclassman so I understand he’s not worth the circus.

It'll be fantastic when a team uses Bronny as a bargaining chip in 2 years. Drafts him top 10 and forces Lebron to make whatever team he's on sell the farm for a D-League player.

I don't want Bronny here just because I don't want any more offcourt drama around here. Lebron will inevitably do some sort of woke stunt that will upset Billy Joe Wildcat and then it will be a hot topic in the news, blah blah blah.

That sort of stuff is tolerable if we're 30-1 like in 2012. In that case -- kneel for the anthem, wear "GOD HATES F*GS" tshirts, have a trans player, whatever. I don't care. But it is utterly insufferable when we suck, too.

-These train derailments are unreal. Am I the only one getting a serious "Wag The Dog" feeling lately?
This seems like a subject they wouldn't want us digging into.

I can see it now.. Jack Pilgrim writing some blue kool aid post in July focusing on pick up game whispers and how much more athletic this group is.

Spare me. I can’t believe I’m saying this but you know what this fanbase and program need? More Jerry Tipton types and less water carriers.

If Cawood Ledford had a daily call in show he’d blister the entire turd and tell everyone what’s really going on. Instead we have Screaming Leach giving you the same level of real insight that my golden retriever could provide. Good gracious, that show is unlistenable.

Why do we have media members tap dancing around this nonsense? I’ll give Tucker credit, he’s calling a spade a spade.

This seems like a subject they wouldn't want us digging into.

This is an interesting counter.

I'll be smoking a stogie, drinking some bourbon, and if the Cats win, good for the state.

It's Derby season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT