ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Fuzzy Britches.

zBEm4CS.jpg

You can't honestly say this about the 2015 team. There were essentially 4 starting guards. Cal playing Ulis and Booker 17 and 19 minutes against Wisc. was a crime.
You’re right, we had a good number of guards 7% of the seasons Cal has been here. Shew, I feel much better now about what bbdk said, he almost got one passed you.

Imagine how annoying you must be that this is the legacy you leave behind and people basically cheer your death in the replies.

Counterpoint: Journey is absolute dogshit, IMO of course. They sound like a “rock” band that you know you could whip everyone of their asses tbh.

Icing on the cake was when my know nothing 12th grade English teacher said that Carry On My Wayward Son was the greatest song ever written.

I'm still trying to understand how the 2nd paragraph relates to the first.

I like chicken salad, in many of its forms. The rest of them not so much, especially that nasty ass egg salad. Now, excuse me as I try to begin to temper my slow building red ass.

• Sad
Reactions: WynnDuffy
Ham salad of play by play.

Whenever we come out with bigs knocking down jumpers I fear what's to come.

Reeves needs to just waive off cal.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Looks like cal is yelling at chin after every 3 they hit. Prob doesn’t realize that if you give an opponent wide open 3’s their season avg of 30% prob jumps up to 40%.

*opens door*
*runs out door*
*gets in car*
*drives like a maniac*
*honking, speeding, swerving in and out of lanes*
*screeches to a halt*
*gets out of car*
*runs up to the front door of GYERO*
*yanks door open*
*sprints past security*
*elevator out of order, sprints up to the 9th floor*
*runs into main offices*