ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tough call for Philadelphia but James Bradberry had two big PI's in the first half not called that killed drives and Philly scored on the subsequent possession. It's magnified because of the timing, but the guy pulled his jersey and grabbed his arm. Letter of the law and such.

Reactions: ksta and UK_Dallas
It's a tough call for Philadelphia but James Bradberry had two big PI's in the first half not called that killed drives and Philly scored on the subsequent possession. It's magnified because of the timing, but the guy pulled his jersey and grabbed his arm. Letter of the law and such.

A tough call? Gee you F’ing think?

Almost as tough as the bullshit that cost them four more points in the first half.

A tough call? Gee you F’ing think?

Almost as tough as the bullshit that cost them four more points in the first half.

Yeah I f'ing think Chad. I hate the GD chiefs, I'm a recovering Raiders fan. Philly was getting some pretty good non-calls in the 1st half and it clearly affected KC's plan.

I get why you're pissed, but Nick Sirrianni and the entire state of Pennsylvania can eat a dick.

Mahomes is the new Brady, you just have to deal with that fact. They are going to do everything they can to get him as close to Brady's historical numbers as possible. It just is what it is and it's absolute bullshit.

Last edited:
26461-16440664440890-1920.jpg

Mahomes is locked in with ole Brit now. I bet they have an arrangement but he does seem like a straight laced dude so you never know.

- That was a good and correct call. JuJu had an easy TD if that guy doesn't grab him.

Last edited:
Speaking of Halftime Shows, just watched this with my son. I know Prince is usually hailed as #1 (and he's amazing), but U2 is the GOAT, especially when you consider the events of 9/11. They crushed.

Mahomes is locked in with ole Brit now. I bet they have an arrangement but he does seem like a straight laced dude so you never know.

- That was a good and correct call. JuJu had an easy TD if that guy doesn't grab him.

Willing to bet $400 is “too much money on this game” lol. Very surprised someone didn’t check that dude, I mean he was throwing hammer punches lol.

The ball hit 7 yds deep in the end zone right as the WR was crossing the goal line. Given he was only slightly impeded, that was an uncatchable ball and it really wasn't close.

Was def a hold. Prob should have not called it based on how they called the rest of the game. Inconsistency from game to game (hell, even qtr to qtr) has to drive the players mad.

Reactions: 80 Proof
It's a bad beat not because of whether he held or not but because they weren't calling that all game until KC needed the cop out.

Don't worry, Goddell will trot out his "best it's ever been" line again in regards to officiating soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT