ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Pilgram had been beating this drum for weeks. On the latest “Sources Say” podcast he reiterated that even though they are the #1 class that they wouldn’t be in other years. They even broke down Dillingham’s game, which apparently they went to while in GA, and they didn’t come away impressed. It is sounding like next years guys may be too much alike but I guess it is yet to be seen.
Some of us have posted that here from last year. Funny how this stuff takes so long to trickle into the groupthink.

One depressing thing about next year is that Cal has lowered the bar and lowered many fan's expectations so far that something like a sweet sixteen would largely be perceived as redemption for Cal, by many fans, the media, and certainly by Cal himself.

I have zero interest in rooting for a sweet sixteen or even rooting for an Elite Eight. I want to get back to expecting those things as a floor and rooting for Final Fours and titles. It would honestly be a nightmare scenario if Cal goes to the sweet sixteen and loses and convinces everyone the ship has been righted and decides to stick around for more massive paychecks. I never cheer for us to lose, but next year we really need to make a legitimate run or flame out again.

- No offense, but surely nobody thinks Reeves scoring too much is a problem for this team? As for not “getting his teammates involved…” the less involved Toppin, Livingston, and IMO Oscar are offensively, the better off we are. A Reeves pull up 3 is a better/more efficient shot than 85% of the shots we generate in our half court offense.
Our entire offense could be clearing out for Reeves, setting screens for Reeves, letting Reeves take every single shot, and we'd be at LEAST as good on offense as we are now. Hell, he should just jack it up as soon as he crosses half-court. Everyone scramble for the long rebound, and if we get it, feed Reeves as he's cutting, unmolested, to the bucket. It's genius.

I am thinking I might just not think about the basketball team for the rest of this year. I have been feeling pretty good the past few weeks, I don’t need some asshole making 9 large who can’t get his shit together bringing me down.

And to be clear, this is not a “I don’t watch the games!” post. I will still watch the games. I am just not going to be emotionally invested to the point that it continues to wear/grate on me. It’s just not worth it - I’ve let that happen for too many years now. And it has been a lot of years, at this point, that this m-effer has been bringing me down.

Sorry. Wow. My dad scored a trunkload of Michigan medicinal, and hooked me up. The legit medicinal is absolutely on a different level than the legal D9.

Edit - speaking of which, if you’re in the market for legal d9, the following link is the new gold standard: https://hometownherocbd.com/collections/delta-9-gummies

Last edited:
Sorry. Wow. My dad scored a trunkload of Michigan medicinal, and hooked me up. The legit medicinal is absolutely on a different level than the legal D9.
Feels like that’s been brought up before… 🤔

Yeah that wasn’t great at the half, so they all lip sync and dance these days? Honest question, seems to be the case.

My issue isn't with her being fat or pregnant, it was just dull. A lot of it isn't her fault necessarily, but that type of music, much like hip-hop just is really hard to re-create in a large stadium setting.|
And I DID say that the vast majority of SB halftime shows have been hot garbage.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I’d take Rihanna’s catalog over almost any female pop star including Beyonce and Janet.

KZm07l.gif

Rihanna has sold more music than Beyoncé or Whitney. I learned that today from my wife.

Back to lurking….

I had no doubt since the AFC championship that this was Patrick’s game.

For the next fifteen years, one of two quarterbacks will be in every Super Bowl. And one of them has this huge levianth cock.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT