ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to high school with the girl in brown and now I’m wondering what her husband does.

Her family was loaded but not 2nd row behind the bench loaded.
If her husband is the guy in the stereotypical dress shirt and sweater vest then I would assume he is a nepobaby.

Kept it to myself because of the Bengal fans in here, but that game truly shocked me. Joe Burrow is the cream of the crop in the QB game right now.

I’ll add this too because it’s a real reason for the success too, that defensive line is flat out legit and a unit not to be trifled with!

Did the Bengals win the Super Bowl today?
Obviously not, BUT he made it last year as the wild card road underdog in every game. He just beat Buffalo at Orchard Park in the snow with 3 OL out and you couldn’t even tell the conditions weren’t in their favor.

He has owned the Chiefs which most at this point would say he is competing with like a past time Tom Brady/Peyton Manning competition.

All that in his 2nd real season as he missed his true rookie year?!?

You reset the whole league and there isn’t a coach/GM that doesn’t take him #1 right now, IMHO.

Obviously not, BUT he made it last year as the wild card road underdog in every game. He just beat Buffalo at Orchard Park in the snow with 3 OL out and you couldn’t even tell the conditions weren’t in their favor.

He has owned the Chiefs which most at this point would say he is competing with like a past time Tom Brady/Peyton Manning competition.

All that in his 2nd real season as he missed his true rookie year?!?

You reset the whole league and there isn’t a coach/GM that doesn’t take him #1 right now, IMHO.
He almost won a Super Bowl with an Oline comparable (in NFL terms) to UK’s this season. Yeah, that guy would be my first pick and he is going to bring a SB to Cincy very soon especially given the talent he now has around him.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
He's not terrible, but people on here talk like he's some kind of f'n genius. All I know is if Houston is the top seed in our bracket come March, then I'm f'n ecstatic.

Stay in your lane and keep glossing over Joe Burrow's penis.
If Houston is the top seed in our bracket we’d never see them unless we got lucky enough to get an 8/9 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT