ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this before, but I'll say it again: We can't get RID of Cal, but do we have to let him actually coach? Can't they just stick him somewhere, in a job he'll hate, and hire a young/reasonably priced coach? With any luck, the demotion would be so humiliating he'd leave, and as far as the actual coaching goes, well... How could it be any worse?

Oscar Combs (@wildcatnews) Tweeted:
Final Score

Alabama 78
Kentucky 52

What can I say that’s appropriate? This is not UK basketball. Don’t give me UK standard “this is not acceptable” phrase that brings no positive results.
Time for the man in charge - President Eli Capilouto - to address this situation to BBN.

Welp, it’s been coming but he’s lost (the real) Oscar.

Man, to hell with next years class! No matter who could be hired if Cal left or got fired, we’d get transfers for sure and at least, I’d assume, we’d at least look like we want to play basketball.

Other than Wheeler/Reeves no one was comfortable in that game, at all.

I wish Cal would take a medical leave for a week and let his assistants TRY to save the season.

Reactions: Stoneule
flags-Texas-independence-motif-flag-Mexico-star-1845.jpg

Somehow stumbled upon pg. 8252 of this thread. Fresh after boat-racing Howard in our opener, good ole GYERO is filled with so much joy, happiness, and optimism. And even despite that, the consensus take was: "Cal, please don't f*ck this up ..."

Well, he did. Rock bottom and still digging. F*ck you Calipari. GTFO.

Haven't watched a single minute of UKBB since the under 12 TO in the 1H of the UCLA game. Highly recommend.

Reactions: jayroon
I’m done with him. I was before tonight, but for the hundredth time, “this is the final nail”. If we’re going to lose, let’s at least lose while trying to score. Cal doesn’t try to score. Never has. Doesn’t matter how much talent he has. Offense to Cal, is like Algebra to First Graders.

Third grade basketball tournament today. Girls are 2-0 should be the one seed once tournament starts here shortly.

In third grade basketball, especially for girls, the name of the game is how many shots can you get up. Both teams are gonna shoot about 10% from the field.

Way more fun to watch than anything Cal has given me this year

Think Matt jones will start up around 4pm. 840 whas on IHeart
The first 10 minutes should be quite interesting. The rest? Well I have a feeling that anger is at this point not an emotion felt by many. I’m going to guess it’s a pretty somber call-in because as we have been afraid of for a while, apathy has truly set in.

Reactions: BristolCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT