ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the theory that we need them to be good in order to get anywhere near where we want to be. However at this point what makes you think that we are ever going to get something different than what we’ve seen so far? We are going into conference play and this ain’t the time for them to get it together. That’s what the first month of the season is for.

Because one dude is a career 47% shooter from deep and the other is like 40%.

Wheeler being awful at the FT line, stall ball with wheeler having the ball glued to his hands with the shot clock under 10 seconds in late game situations, and the fact that we’re going to be in close games all year is a recipe for disaster. Get the F’n ball out of his hands with 20 seconds left on the shot clock and make some GD FTs and he’s fine.

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
I like Chad’s perspective in trying to take in little positive moments despite the season being a massive disappointment
with the “I don’t know what else to do” take.

It’s like when you’re kid is being a total raging asshole and you’re about to lose your ever loving mind..

“LOOK, HONEY. I REALIZE SHE JUST SMEARED SHIT ALL OVER THE BATHROOM WALL, WONT PUT ON HER PANTS FOR SCHOOL, SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT AND IM ABOUT TO BE 15 MINUTES LATE FOR WORK BUT….

I THINK SHE’S BRUSHING HER TEETH NOW SO TOUCH IT TECHNICALLY WE’RE MAKING PROGRESS. “

The 93 uniforms make me so happy. It's like hearing a song from your childhood for the first time in years. Do we have the road blues or nah.
Those uniforms are gorgeous. They pretty much started the 90's "Funky" uniform trend. This particular design ended up being copied by everyone. College teams across the country (Damn you 94 Marquette) and about 70% of high schools wore this design for a period in the 90's. When I was on my Honeymoon in September 21, I was wearing the white ones in the Dominican. Some dude from Oklahoma came up to me talking about them and how he loved them because it was what his high school team wore. I just ordered the blue ones off of slamgoods.com. It's the same as that 19nine.

Have we ever received a clear explanation on why Bonzo used to claim to be this huge Texas A&M fan and was all super pumped in 2011 when it was announced they would be joining the SEC?

Something about his younger brother liked them so he did as well. It’s kind of concerning, tbh.

What's there not to get?

1-52339111666_e3c6709724_k.jpg

Looks wodie.

Telly with the spin cycle on high coming out of the gate in '23 😂

Little brother adopted A&M as his college football mistress back when UK pigskin was ish on a stick, yet he still worshiped. No clue why he landed on the Aggies but it wasn't for the the cadets and cheer militia or whatever ghey name they're called. Guessing like the Lions and Reds that he's religiously followed, he latches on to obscure perennial doormats and hopes that one day, like a penny stock, they pay off.

:rolleyes: at the thought of 4-6 years of schooling there, place is out in the middle of BFE with no airports, or major cities for hours. Like a town site you'd see on 'Unsolved Murders' back in the day...but the campus and co-eds were dope. Would have made a fun wodie crew roadie back in the heyday of the crews travel misadventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT