ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff it. Put in Canada to shoot the FT's. No one else can hit them. Earn that scholarship kid

Set a screen and throw it into the front court. Also, maybe set it up to let someone besides Wheeler shoot 1 and 1's.

Maybe Wheelers best game of season and it's still obvious he was a bad bet. It's not going to get better it's just not.

Reactions: UKMKG
Sure is nice knowing butt-puckering Cal makes taking the points a no brainer. You would think Vegas could see what everyone else has seen for years.

I sometimes listen to the Louisville postgame show for Schadenfreude. Just heard the host say "Notre Dame is beatable. Boston College is beatable. The bottom third of the ACC is wide open."

Reactions: UKMKG
In spite of ourselves.
He's got more balls than a big brass monkey
He's a wacked out werido and a lovebug junkie
Sly as a fox and crazy as a loon
Payday comes and he's howlin' at the moon
He's my baby I don't mean maybe
Never gonna let him go

In spite of ourselves
We'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow
Against all odds
Honey, we're the big door prize
We're gonna spite our noses
Right off of our faces
There won't be nothin' but big old hearts
Dancin' in our eyes.

Cal is kinda sounding like an asshole right now. This is why I try to skip it and log back on when the KSR postgame starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: GnarlsBarkley
Cal is kinda sounding like an asshole right now. This is who I try to skip it and log back on when the KSR postgame starts.

Kinda? Cal is a delusional douche bag. He still thinks the fans are mad at the kids…Nope they’re mad at the dickhead stalling the game down

The Rupp crowd was audibly groaning with every offensive possession leaving Wheeler pounding the ball with 4 seconds left on the shot clock.

When Cason was shifted to point, he blew past his guy for an easy layup. Cal can’t see the forest for the trees.

* ESPN said Texas got beat by Kansas St, but then changed their story and swore it never happened. Weird.

* All these years later, and that Dan Cummins jingle still hits just the same as it did the very first time.

Let me tell you one more time exactly how I feel, I'd rather drive to Paris for a Dan Cummins deal.

I'm about to hop on a jet to the City of Light and pick up a Buick Lesabre right now.

* Swaggy Cal was definitely back when the postgame show fired up last night. Everyone said he couldn't do it, he proved the doubters wrong, they defied all the odds, got knocked down 3 times and got up 4......I mean, anytime you can pick up a 3-point W against an unranked conference foe with a brand new coach and roster, then you definitely gotta come out and flex on 'em.

* My biggest disappointment was not giving LSU a taste of their own medicine.

- gang up on them
- really shove it down their throats
- take turns pounding them one by one
- give the whole squad a chance to have a shot
- blast them right in the face
- step up one at a time and take turns going balls out
- shoot your wad
- unload everything you've got all over them

Oh well. Maybe we'll get a chance to see them again Wednesday in Nashville.

* How do we go about properly cancelling and subsequently doxxing someone? 16 years later, it certainly seems to me like the Shagari Safari was extremely racist.

- cartoonish racial appropriation
- ascribing completely false, racist stereotypes based entirely on a person's name and skin color
- wearing racially insensitive costumes to mock a marginalized ethnic group

I won't stand for this.

* My vote for Speaker of the House --> War Hero Volodymyr Zelensky.

-Nothing wrong with beating a conference foe by 3. Especially when they hit 11 3s.

However, when get a 10pt lead with 10 minutes to go and promptly go on 2 scoring droughts leaving you with 14pts in the final 10 minutes. It's the same old shit with these guys. Wheeler, who's been playing good ball, just can't be trusted in the last 5 minutes. Thank God he banks in one of his desperation 3s or we definitely lose.

Unless he gets Fredrick and Reeves scorching this team is a mid pack SEC team. Judging by Reeves playing time, and CJ's injur, I'd say that isn't likely anytime soon.

-Cal with a single digit lead in the last 5 minutes is a nervous feeling. Good on the fans for taking over.

-I guess at least he showed signs of changing. Shortened the bench for sure. Did Wallace and Oscar play all 40? Just like to see Reeves play more than Livingston.

-If you want to pay off the mortgage, take Bama.

- Finally feel asleep at 11:30 then a phone call at 12:30a from the security company just giving me a courtesy call regarding an office door having a low battery signal. Geez, thanks!! I suppose that couldn't have waited until morning.

-no rest. Up at 4:50a for ****ing leg day. I'm tired.

-Coffee is fantastic. Does it hold the to spot for all drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT