ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this. David Fulcher was a bad man.

FlKvLzUXoAQTocN

Last edited:
He’s 60 years old, and I can’t tell you how happy it makes me that he still to this day looks like he could suit up right now and bat cleanup, plus patrol centerfield like a Gold Glover.

Reactions: jayroon
Andrew Tate was arrested for rape and human trafficking? I'm floored. Dude seemed legit.

Getting arrested as a result of a social media spat with Greta Thunberg is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Already watched that on the other thread, and it predictably only took about 10-15 posts before it took a downward spiral into a political debate. By the middle of page 2, the typical posters will be calling each other pedophiles as they debate this video.

Reactions: roguemocha
Failing to record the entire event from start to finish with the phone held sideways is what makes someone a truly despicable piece of garbage.

Reactions: roguemocha
Regardless of your thoughts on Cal or this team, or even Louisville, it's just plain sad what this "rivalry" has become.

Not a peep about it, from either side. That just sucks.

-I have very little for NYE, but Anth is already formulating his NYE "in bed early, didn't even drink" brag post in his mind; who's he kidding. He wouldn't be caught dead 'out'.

-Thankful it's not negative 17 or whatever, but this extreme weather shift certainly does no favors for my allergies. Head/ears/nose/eyes are a mess this morning.

Last edited:
Regardless of your thoughts on Cal or this team, or even Louisville, it's just plain sad what this "rivalry" has become.

Not a peep about it, from either side. That just sucks.
Was talking about something similar with my good buddy @RibsAndWhiteBread & brother over an agreeable meal yesterday...

...as kids we couldn't wait for a Kentucky basketball game. We'd tune into Cawood and hang on his every word. In Jefferson Co. we'd argue with our Louisville friends at school over Kenny 'Skywalker' or 'Dr. Dunkenstein', 'King Rex' or 'Never Nervous Pervis'...

...the rivalry outcome would dictate our short-term happiness and grant us a Willy Wonka golden ticket ace card to breakout in heated lunchroom battles the rest of the year. You yourself felt you had vanquished your archenemies THE monster for another year. It was glorious!

Sadly with these past few years I've seen waining interest from my nephew and hear it is the same with his buddies, who's parents are dyed-in-the-wool cat fans. What used to be appointment viewing for a kid who can rattle off numbers and stats Rain Man style has really taken a back seat to Kentucky football, NBA games and soccer as his sporting interests.

Honestly can't blame him or young Kentucky fans whose passion doesn't reach white hot levels like ours did back then...they didn't come of age as the Unforgettables etched their lore into CBB history the hearts of the state or watched 40 minutes of hell with the Razorbacks and felt like your eyes had to be wired 'A Clockwork Orange' style if you wanted to keep up. They turn on a game and see a new cast of characters every year, so they don't get to "grow-up" with players and they see a style of play and subsequent outcomes that makes them question OUR commitment to the sport and sanity.

Anyways, expecting another slog that'll probably give Card fan more optimism than us going forward, despite the good guys prevailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT