ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve dislocated the ring finger on my left hand a couple of times. First time I did it freaked me out. Second time I popped it back into place myself but I ended up having to get my wedding ring cut off (another story for another time).

The problem for CJ will be it’s his dominant hand and the swelling will be an issue. He’ll have a hard time catching and shooting, which is his one talent . . . allegedly . . . reportedly.

Needs to get tougher, dive for loose balls, rebound better, fight harder, etc. Not really concerned with any of that other nonsense.

I'd be all for Jay Wright getting up, taking his chair, folding it up, and doing a headshot (WWE-style) to Coach Cal while the Rupp crowd is not sure what is going on.

Then Jay tears off his shirt to reveal an old school "K" logo, Superman-style.

*Lights go dim. The fight song plays over the speakers*

When the lights come back on, Jay is now surrounded by Justin Edwards, Dajuan Wagner, Robert Dillingham, Aaron Bradshaw, and Reed Sheppard.

*Rupp crowd goes bonkers as Cal is stumbling out near the E-Rupption Zone exit*

Jay: John, you did it all wrong. Now, I am going to get this WRIGHT!"

*NOTE: We are drunk.

From our 2020 loss to Josh Pastners Yellow Jackets. Just crazy maybe I've lost the ability to be objective. This is sad.

Decision making, shot selection and floor recognition continue to be a struggle for the Cats.

It’s still early, but it certainly appears now that UK’s season depends on Calipari getting something figured out at point guard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ke...olumns-blogs/mark-story/article247617560.html

Not like uncle Dre would. He might, though. I welcome Tyler Ullis. True Dawg. Floor general.

*flips on BBN Tonight*

“It’s not life or death. It just feels that way because we play in this state”

*flips off BBN Tonight*
Sounds a lot like Dave Shula “there’s golf to be played!” comments towards the end of his Bengals career.

This is not a good thing.

Albert Finney is a treasure.
Daniel Craig deserves as much recognition as Roger Moore or Sean Connery.
The only phuques I give about tomorrow or that the young guys get experience. 24-17 cats.
Biscuit Belly and BBB are ok at best. I miss Yang Kee Noodle.

oldie but goodie, Ballad of Buster Skruggs. Tim Blake Nelson is a stud.

The whiskey chic "HAND CRAFTED PROHIBITION STYLE" cocktail making is something to behold. The margins on these things have to be extremely high.

1) Hire an asshole with a handle bar mustache who dresses like he he's a railroad conductor and takes his degree in mixology very seriously.

2) Create a quasi authentic Western meets Southern meets California gold rush meets Honky Tonk atmosphere.

3) Muddle, mix, charge a ridiculous price... Make it seem like a very rare product. Profit. Rinse. Repeat.
Good OF’s are not rocket science. Rack.

Is today going to be the closest margin ever in the reception at Rupp that the UK and UL receive? I won’t be there, but in my mind I’d boo the shite out of Cal and would modest golf clap KP.

Does even playing Louisville and getting a win do anything positive for our resume? However .net #s or RPI or whatever is calculated, will we go down 5 spots just for playing them? There were some years that this was the highest rated TV college basketball game for a regular season game and then there's this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT