ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned off at half, watched KU come back from 25 down. Helluva 4th qtr.

Hey Oscar got his 20/15.

All is fine. Succeed and Proceed!

This is our biggest issue. Oscar's a good kid, deserves the world. Cal wants him to be a top 5 pick and there isn't a spot in the modern NBA for a guy who can't defend his position or shoot 3's. It just won't happen. So what do we do with that information? We pound the cot damned rock inside (giving the opposition and extra 5-10 possessions off TO's in the process) like he's Wilt Chamberlain.

This whole team suffered so Oscar and Toppin could be something they're not and the NBA doesn't care about anyway.

Had lots of Christmas errands and other things to take care of, forgot we had a game tonite, remembered at 5 and recorded game, just looked up score and immediately deleted. Didn’t watch a second. Exactly how I was Tubbys last year. Never thought I would feel this way under Cal. Just incredible and unbelievable and other words right now.

Reactions: Col. Angus
This isn't about basketball. It's about changing lives. When this season ends, we will glow with pride at how many lives Calipari changed by being a conduit to generational wealth. We should all be rooting for Wallace on draft day.

i

Mizzou is literally trying to score 120, pressing, all of it.

We can’t crack 30

I mean. It’s just all unbelievable at this point.

Cal wasn’t like this. What the hell happened to this man? He was an innovator & motivator.

His teams were a joy to watch across 3 different schools, all wildly successful…and not by just having 5 lotto picks on the floor.

His guys were empowered and more confident than the opponent. Enforced their will. Relentless.

Now we’re playing not to lose. Even with superior teams of late. We run nothing. We do nothing. We don’t have fun. There is no confidence. There is no joy in playing.

It’s like a Kanye or other mental breakdown. I truly don’t understand it.

He seems truly ill. Middle finger to BBN over all practical basketball knowledge and success.

It’s really bizarre to watch. We look like a D3 team.

Is that arrogant to repost? Oh, I don’t care…cool

It’s the truth.

Our coach is a mentally Ill psychopath. He proves it over and over and over and over again.

Middle finger to BBN is all that matters now.

Clearly.

He couldn’t care LESS about actual basketball success, or the team. It’s just not important

I’m done. Period

I’ll still watch and root for the players and jersey, ALWAYS, the kids deserve that..

… but he’s literally dead to me.

Final answer

Last edited:
Had lots of Christmas errands and other things to take care of, forgot we had a game tonite, remembered at 5 and recorded game, just looked up score and immediately deleted. Didn’t watch a second. Exactly how I was Tubbys last year. Never thought I would feel this way under Cal. Just incredible and unbelievable and other words right now.

I saw the starting lineup and said “nope.” Softened for a second, waited for it to come on after Tennessee, immediately see us down 12-5. Loled and turned on a movie.

People say it’s not the lineups but how would we know? He rarely if ever plays our handful of best lineups. Hard to when Wheeler keeps getting 37 minutes.

It’s inexplicable. It’s self-sabotage for some insane reason.

How is there not even a conversation to be had about firing him? What does it cost? 50 million?

Okay, so you made a 50 million dollar mistake with that contract and you pay the money. But you don't let THIS happen to Kentucky basketball though. You just don't. Pay the ****ing money and learn from your mistake.
The buyout is roughly 5m a year when amortized over 10 years. That's peanuts for an SEC school. Buy him an annuity that requires 80%t up front. Don't see how UKAA doesn't blink and take that down when we miss the dance.

It's not the popular take but it's the right one for the future of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT