ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizzou is literally trying to score 120, pressing, all of it.

We can’t crack 30

I mean. It’s just all unbelievable at this point.

Cal wasn’t like this. What the hell happened to this man? He was an innovator & motivator.

His teams were a joy to watch across 3 different schools, all wildly successful…and not by just having 5 lotto picks on the floor.

His guys were empowered and more confident than the opponent. Enforced their will. Relentless.

Now we’re playing not to lose. Even with superior teams of late. We run nothing. We do nothing. We don’t have fun. There is no confidence. There is no joy in playing.

It’s like a Kanye or other mental breakdown. I truly don’t understand it.

He seems truly ill. Middle finger to BBN over all practical basketball knowledge and success.

It’s really bizarre to watch. We look like a D3 team.

Last edited:
He’s gone after next season, unless

No unless, he needs to be gone tomorrow morning. We have a great roster of guys who are being used so incorrectly, our 10 million dollar man still doesn't know what he has. He's using our spark plug like he's Brandon Knight. Our gritty, tough guy like he's Terrence Jones and our Shooters like they're PF's. He's watching a team play the exact way he should have this team playing and still can't see it.

The obvious answer could sit on his face and he'd be looking in the other direction.

Guess I can act like Southwest and cancel my flights. Definitely not making the tournament with Fat Bastard coaching.

Reactions: UKMKG
Every site I see puts his buyout at $46 million at the end of this season. I agree it's time to start looking at doing it, it's not like he has to paid all at once.

Reactions: UKMKG
Our guys love to get in someone's face on a jump ball and buck up but not one of these soft losers is actually willing to bust a grape. Bunch of beach muscle p*ssies.

Reactions: UKMKG and jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT