ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's literally throwing shit at the wall. He's falling back on Wheeler, Ware and Oscar and literally rotating everyone else into the game with 0 chemistry or rhythm because he's been doing this stupid shit all season. Guess he needs two seasons now for guys to gel.

And save me the defense bullshit, we ain't stopping anyone with 14 PF's in every lineup.

Edit: I'm not placing the blame at any single player this season. I'm mad at Toppin and Wheeler but it isn't their fault, their coach is feeding them a line that they're Chris Paul and Tracy McGrady. I'm angry at individual plays but, ultimately, this abortion is on a coach who deserves every L coming his way. The only hope I have is that he has some shred of decency about his "legacy" and will fall on the GD sword.

LMAO at GYERO complaining about a lineup that gets us within single digits in just 5 minutes of game play.

I guess wheeler had to make that pass in a trash offense but wtf was ware suppose to do there. Awful. This team is done.

Screw it, if you're a poker player that had a HUGE chip lead and now looking like your chips are dwindling, I'm going ALL-IN on this lineup from here-on-out:

Wallace
Theiro
Reeves
Livingston
Oscar

With Oscar in its 4 guys passing around the perimeter trying to figure out how to get him the ball for the whole shot clock. Defense knows it. Take Oscar out and it's 5 guys who don't know who is supposed to try and score before shot clock runs out and the defense knows it. That is our identity. We would be better off with no coaches and just let the guys sub themselves for breathers

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
yahoo dancing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT