ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Wheeler but some of his turnovers come at inopportune times. Like in the first half when we were up 3 looking to add to the lead.

I love this game for MANY reasons. Short version:

-Played a half without Oscar.

-Brooks found (and hopefully better understands) his role.

-Ty got going

——-WE PLAYED OUR BEST 6-7 PLAYERS THE SECOND HALF WITH NO POINTLESS SUBS OR STUPID ASS RIDICULOUS COMMUNISM LINEUPS AND ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED

…among several other bright spots. Very valuable game.

I think the same 5 played the last 12 minutes. Seemed like it anyway.

That was an impressive second half. Like Wodie mentioned early on, great to see us handle a LONG stretch without Oscar.

I like how interchangeable the guards are. TyTy is legit, Wheeler is a tazmanian devil. So far, seems like we are trading off Grady and Mintz games. Will be fun with they have it going on the same night.

Oh, and we have our Swiss army knife Toppin still waiting in the wings. Like our team 🙂

This was quintessential Calipari. We win the game by dominating the offensive glass, doubling the opponents free throws, and playing stingy defense inside from 2.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Kentucky fans dragging its head coach after finishing 2nd in the East and on the cusp of a(nother) 9-3 season is *chef's kiss*.

I posted something similar in here weeks ago and was roasted. Ended up having to backhand Richie who may be my favorite poster in here.

This place - GYERO- is teetering on awful. Too many negative bitches about everything. They brag about how great their lives are one minute then bitch and moan and are miserable the next.

Didn’t notice the “Cal will never change” crowd mentioning that lineup with Hopkins/Brooks at the 4/5 much. They didn’t notice the recruiting or the current roster either. Could be they’re miserable c***s, I don’t know.

Cal’s adjusted. He’s tinkering. We’re not going to be the Morey Rockets, but we’re playing a more modern style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT