ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of elite QB's, the #1 player in the country is named Quin Ewers, is going to OSU, and looks like this.

quinn-ewers.jpg
We’re gonna look back at this day and age and wonder why we made tattoos legal for anyone under 30.

I still can't believe that Indiana, UNC, and Duke all opened up (essentially) in the past three months, and none of them went with an experienced college basketball head coach.

Two assistant coaches with zero head coaching experience, and an NBA lifer who has never navigated college basketball.

It's absolutely insane.

I'd be livid if UK did that. TS. I get they have to... but man, that's a tough pill when Duke could've pulled just about anyone. I guess a buffer b/w the two will be better for the next guy. If they honestly had Stevens ready to take the job and stayed in house, good lawd.

Duke just had to one up UNC.

I love it. Kansas with their issues, IU/UNC/Duke 🤣, UL about to get smacked again and whatever else is going on over there 🤣🤣

If Cal was ever going to step back to the front, now is the f*cking time.

I'd be livid if UK did that. TS. I get they have to... but man, that's a tough pill when Duke could've pulled just about anyone. I guess a buffer b/w the two will be better for the next guy. If they honestly had Stevens ready to take the job and stayed in house, good lawd.

Duke just had to one up UNC.

I love it. Kansas with their issues, IU/UNC/Duke 🤣, UL about to get smacked again and whatever else is going on over there 🤣🤣

If Cal was ever going to step back to the front, now is the f*cking time.

Think Hubert will be mediocre and Woodson decent. For some reason, I think Scheyer will be pretty good- not K good, but pretty solid. JMO

How had awful is college bball that those three schools hired who they did. It really is amazing though, not really sure how to handle K and Roy Williams gone. Definitely an end of an era.

Only one of them even tried, though. Had UNC and Duke conducted an actual search, they could have nabbed a pretty big fish.

To this date, I am a Nets fan because Bill Raftery was the analyst in the early 80s-2000s... then we got Ian Eagle in the booth. Simply the best.

But I gotta tell you, Clyde Frazier is treasure. The best thing that EVER happened to the Knicks franchise. Dude.

Dishing and swishing...
ny_clyde_02.jpg

Last edited:
Randle did disappoint. I’m not sure it can be argued, but I will say in the regular season they allowed him to be more of a point forward and playmaker with the ball in his hands. It certainly seemed to me that’s where he wasn’t as effective.

The other player I was most interested to see in this playoffs is Ja Morant. While he didn’t disappoint I will say this, despite his exceptional stats, his in game focus is lacking. He seems to get laze’ fair a little more than he should IMO. If he tightens that up and becomes efficient every play like guys such as Luka, CP3 etc I think he will absolutely be a top star in the league for a long long time.

This next round is where the playoffs get exceptional and almost can’t miss every game.

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT