ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were ever in a position to sponsor a little league team I would demand that they be called the bears and have Chico’s Bail Bonds on the back no matter what my company name was

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-I’ll say in a long term relationship the morning sex is tough but not nearly as the elusive afternoon sex. At least from my experience. You’d think you were trying to get her to rob a bank with you.

-Good day today. Gym, boat charter to the Mud Keys and Jewfish Basin, back to the gym for cardio, watched a local softball game with friends and a beer, home now to shower eat supper, watch a Prime doc and bedtime.

Let me know if serious. I’d consider it.
Lol... I truly appreciate that, but between my initial post and when I read this a religious-based company offered to sponsor out team.

You see, PTI. You don’t need sex, drugs, alcohol or gambling to fund things. Put your trust in the Lord!

Hindsight being 50/50 that was a foolish decision entering the ring with 80. Recall he turned my designer Wranglers into something that would make hair metal fashionistas jealous.

Fortunately I was comfortably numb thanks to a then aspiring coy pond developer pouring all the Black Haus down my gullet, thus ensuring I didn't feel the effects until my hangover dissipated the following Tuesday.

**Adds Oklahoma drill to the GYEROlymics Vegas 10 year anniversary event**

Don’t forget me rag dolling your ass at Auburn please. And before you start, we were on the same drugs & booze.

Designer muscles certainly look good tho, no argument there. Definitely jelly.

#Taste

CROWN-ROYAL-PEACH_600x.jpg
Apparently, this has more requests than Pappy or Blantoms

CROWN-ROYAL-PEACH_600x.jpg
Apparently, this has more requests than Pappy or Blantons.
If you can find it, also get a gal of Lipton's peach tea, pour out enough of the tea to add the Crown. Perfect drink for summertime on patio.

If I were ever in a position to sponsor a little league team I would demand that they be called the bears and have Chico’s Bail Bonds on the back no matter what my company name was

I know this guy who is so stupid that he decided not to sponsor just one team, but an entire league.
Every. Single. Team.

Yeah, I'm sure that was a solid marketing budget decision. 🙄

Gotta fly down to Ft. Lauderdale to drop off three Kobe cards for a cool $450,000.

Not all good news though. UK ticket office calls yesterday. Immediately I start to envision Richie drinking a brown water while smoking a crispie in the Grand Slam Suite. She explains we’re on the waiting list but nothing available. They don’t even have club level tickets available.

Gotta fly down to Ft. Lauderdale to drop off three Kobe cards for a cool $450,000.

Not all good news though. UK ticket office calls yesterday. Immediately I start to envision Richie drinking a brown water while smoking a crispie in the Grand Slam Suite. She explains we’re the waiting list but nothing available. They don’t even have club level tickets available.
Cant have nothin’

I think they are also called mother in law fish right?

Brady, I haven’t listened to the podcast so apologies if you talked about it in there.

When did you get into this card business? What motivated you to get into that specific business? I like hearing about people that get in on something early and it takes off.

- I have two Matt Nokes "Rated Rookie" cards if you're interested, Brady.

- I've been spoiled with my kid running cross country. No screaming parents all the time, no yelling at officials, no drama over coaching or playing time, everyone is very supportive of every kid, and even parents from other schools cheer for my kid by name because she and their daughter have become friends. Now that the other kid is playing lacrosse....not so much. One parent literally screams the exact same thing every 30 seconds at the exact same pitch. It's like a recording. Another dad fully believes that there is a widespread conspiracy by central Kentucky lacrosse game officials against our team, so he barks at them constantly. Booker and Mrs. Booker have the right idea...watch the games from the other side of the stadium if possible. I've learned to show up right before the game starts so that I can strategically avoid the psychopaths. Parents are the worst, man.

- I know we didn't necessarily want him on Mitch's short list, but Chris Beard at Texas is gonna be a problem. And I'm not talking about Askew. Timmy Allen is a huge pickup for them, and the Jones kid is back. Not saying they're a Top 15 team next year, but he's gonna recruit at a really high level, and unlike Shaka, he'll know what to do with them.

- Thai Street Food Kitchen. Drunken noodles. Hooo boy.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I don’t even really understand what Brady does. So he has 3 Kobe cards and sold them for 450k? Like he bought them from some dude for whatever 6 figure amount and then turned around and sold them to some other guy? He has special access to the cards? I don’t see how it’s different from a card collector on eBay selling cards.

I think they are also called mother in law fish right?

Brady, I haven’t listened to the podcast so apologies if you talked about it in there.

When did you get into this card business? What motivated you to get into that specific business? I like hearing about people that get in on something early and it takes off.

Opened in 2016 but had been a life long journey of setting up and flea markets and card shows since I was 12, flipping cards in college etc. Walked into a card shop for the first time, at seven years old, and knew then I wanted to own a card shop.

KL- Matt Nokes “Rated Rookies” don’t exist. The 1988 Topps All Star Rookie is the closest thing to the Donruss rated rookie.

I don’t even really understand what Brady does. So he has 3 Kobe cards and sold them for 450k? Like he bought them from some dude for whatever 6 figure amount and then turned around and sold them to some other guy? He has special access to the cards? I don’t see how it’s different from a card collector on eBay selling cards.

Panini/Distributor sells me 180 boxes of 2020-21 NBA Prizm cards for $300 a box. Because over the years I have sold so much of their product. That is how your allocation is decided. Very few get that type of number of boxes I sell those for about $2,250 on average. Sold out the first few days. Most dealers get say 12 boxes.

The three Kobe’s I bought about 6-8 months ago for $275,000. They were from a private collector that probably had paid $25,000 before his passing.

If only Mike Lum decided to hit 700HRs, because I’d corner the maket on that sommabitch. I think I got 90 of those. Him and Otto Velez.

Lum = Bum

Reactions: Wildcat Willy

Not all good news though. UK ticket office calls yesterday. Immediately I start to envision Richie drinking a brown water while smoking a crispie in the Grand Slam Suite. She explains we’re on the waiting list but nothing available. They don’t even have club level tickets available.

Call this hen back and tell her you know WWTMFH and have been a regular on the most elite UK message board ever otherwise known as GYERO. That’s right, toots. GYERO.

If that doesn’t work it may be time to drop Krazy’s name.

Panini/Distributor sells me 180 boxes of 2020-21 NBA Prizm cards for $300 a box. Because over the years I have sold so much of their product. That is how your allocation is decided. Very few get that type of number of boxes I sell those for about $2,250 on average. Sold out the first few days. Most dealers get say 12 boxes.

The three Kobe’s I bought about 6-8 months ago for $275,000. They were from a private collector that probably had paid $25,000 before his passing.
I'm gonna break my incognito status and say that's F'ing insane.

But---a huge congrats to you Brady for your success. Great to see it. Still F'ing insane, but great to see it.

Things I would do if in Key West
1. Drink
2. Work on my tan
3. Hit the waves
4. Lounge on the beach / condo pool
5. Enjoy the best seafood Key West offers
6. Wear my shades and take in the primo talent walking the beach
7. Sight see (other than #6)
8. Rent a convertible
9. Rent charter boat / fish
10. Drink more / take a bunch of simulant drugs to "keep the party going"

399. Rent a Scooter
400. Go to a GD softball game (And I do not GAF if a retired down there and it was my permanent home)

Last edited:
Reactions: Catman100
-got a bunch of plants in the ground/moved a few last night. Inc but not limited to: dwarf mugo pines/couple different varieties of lavender/dianthus/lace leaf hydrangea.

^playing in the dirt takes the edge off the day. Highly recommend.

-playing in an 18+ tennis league. Very satisfying smoking guys (there you go, boat) in their 20's and early 30's. Goes from: ha, old dudes... to how did you get to that ball/please don't hurt me. Built different, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT