POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok. You’re on here calling everyone out for voting and being part of the problem. What is it you’re doing to force change that we can all emulate?
Well first and foremost praying that God will change hearts and minds to stop this reality show pageant…selecting between two terrible people as a frontman for a despicable federal government.

Secondly preparing for the break up of this country which is inevitable and also part of Gods judgement. But it’s also for our benefit

Well, it’s a good thing the Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq have all doubled since dumpie lost.

Unemployment is also much improved since Dumpie lost

Dumpie didn’t have to deal with the FED jacking the fed funds rate 500 basis points.

Dumpie got to operate with a 0 fed funds rate
Still experimenting with the latest hallucinogen of choice, are we?

You are completely dismissed.

Reactions: Girthang
Funny thing about the stock market, I wouldn’t be surprised if it crashes if Trump is elected. Certainly if he starts to make good on his campaign promises.

There are trillions of dollars of grift floating big pharma, big food, big tech, bid media, etc. If RFK, Vivek, Elon, et al can make good on their promises to cut out waste, some companies are going to take a huge hit.

And a lot of that (per the campaign) can be done unilaterally by the executive branch, regardless of who controls congress.

I think the country would ultimately end up in better shape, but the lefties will get their headlines.

Hilarious!! Kamala is currently the VP and an elected official in the current administration.
Wtf roll does Trump have with his dumbass visits and BS lies about FEMA?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please enlighten me as to where President Cheeto is on the chain of command with FEMA response. 🤡
Meanwhile, more real world acronyms....

GZfMv_tW0AATnbO

I didn't realize Econ dion had a british accent...

Remember folks-

For liberals .... flashing between accents is being hip and cultured.

For conservatives using a different accent it's cultural appropriation and racist.

This message brought to you by NAMBLA, NAACP, WHO, BBC, CBS, CDC, DOJ, FEMA, QUEERS FOR PALESTINE, ABC, NBC, LGBTQ+ FOR NAZIS, THE BUSH & CHENEY FAMILIES, THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, AND EVERY OTHER MASSIVE CONTRADICTION SUPPORTING THE LEFT YOU CAN MUSTER.

Meanwhile, more real world acronyms....

GZfMv_tW0AATnbO
Gullible fools. Trump uses the same old playbook every time for his stupid base. Lies and accuses others of doing the same thing he has done. POS Divider in Chief.
"Trump is falsely accusing the Biden-Harris administration of something that DHS did under Trump."

Gullible fools. Trump uses the same old playbook every time for his stupid base. Lies and accuses others of doing the same thing he has done. POS Divider in Chief.
"Trump is falsely accusing the Biden-Harris administration of something that DHS did under Trump."

Not one penny to the GD invaders, Sam.

Not one penny to the GD invaders, Sam.
We ALL agree the border is an issue.
We ALL agree something should be done about it.
Pass a Law that stops ASYLUM.
We had one that got torpedoed.
That's water under the bridge now.
At this point we are arguing over something 95 percent of Americans agree on.

Funny thing about the stock market, I wouldn’t be surprised if it crashes if Trump is elected. Certainly if he starts to make good on his campaign promises.

There are trillions of dollars of grift floating big pharma, big food, big tech, bid media, etc. If RFK, Vivek, Elon, et al can make good on their promises to cut out waste, some companies are going to take a huge hit.

And a lot of that (per the campaign) can be done unilaterally by the executive branch, regardless of who controls congress.

I think the country would ultimately end up in better shape, but the lefties will get their headlines.
Spot on. The government is propping up everything with borrowed money. It all will be reduced, either by cutting as policy, or government default.

• Love
Reactions: Girthang
Spot on. The government is propping up everything with borrowed money. It all will be reduced, either by cutting as policy, or government default.
So you want the stock market to crash if Trump is elected? That is what "conservatives" are in favor of now?

So you want the stock market to crash if Trump is elected? That is what "conservatives" are in favor of now?
What a strange response. I didn’t say that I wanted that. I said that it is going to happen, has to happen, one way or another. Government spending will be reduced either through default or as policy.

I wish I could say that your response makes no sense to me but the reality is that it does. You guys have become so obtuse in your hatred of Trump that even basic things that are clearly visible to everyone somehow are not obvious to you.

The only thing missing is a claim that balancing the budget is stochastic terrorism or white supremacy.

Nobody

youre a loser not a hair on his head has been harmed. Someone else is always taking the bullet for him. He’s a rotten SOB like any politician. One big club and we ain’t in it. If you’re voting uniparty you’re part of the problem and don’t want real change. You’re just rooting for the jets over the giants and pressing a button. Wow big man
TDS bigly

Reactions: Girthang and SDC888

Not to speak for someone else, but all most want is real transparency and honesty about where the state of things really are. Instead we get the facade of everything is great when its all propped up by low interest, inflationary government spending, and phony jobs and crime reports.

Of course thats because those in power know if there is real transparency, it wont be good for the dems since it's happened on their watch.

If trump wins, the curtain will drop and the truth will be revealed. Thats when msm will take up the mantle with neverending stories about how things are now worse, when they were never good to begin with.

Transparency, truth, and honesty. Way too much to ask for from the apparatus in control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT