ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant just up and decide on a dudes nickname, hoss. youre not ebby calvin laloosh. if his name organically grows into "trey," then so be it. or "tres." that will work, too.

Rack Anth's red ass on the Alumni Drive project.

I work off of College Way and it's touching miserable leaving work every day. I am averaging about 5 clicks of the light to turn left onto Nicholasville Road and it does not help that most idiots try to gun it to get up as far as they can in the straight lane and then merge over last second. I live 4 miles from work and it has somehow added on 20-30 minutes to the work commute.

The double roundabout will be pretty dope though.

I pushed really hard for Trey, especially after Lyles had a good game, but Anth said no. I guess with our history of naming things after UK stuff, we shouldn't put that on the kid too. (though I think the Harrison's turned out just fine)

Trip is not good. He will not be called Trip. That's way too snobby sounding.

Considered. Maybe a solid nickname.

Sorry guys, I'm 100% traditionalist with names. I hate all the weird shit, which may offend 1/2 of you, sorry. I do get family names. I can't believe half the names that appear on the wall at our baby doctors office.

Matthew, Paul, Michael, Robert, Samuel, Benjamin, Joshua -> Great names.
Casey, Hunter, Adrian, Lexington, Ryder, Chase, Carson, Cooper, Todd, Thad -> Not my thing.

Not as rigid with girls names although traditional is still best. Need me to help with this and just shoot over whatever name you're thinking and I'll give it approval.

My surname (or variations of it) is apparently a popular first name for kids now. Some old lady was yelling it the other day and I turned around. She was yelling at a 10 year old girl.

In the interest of fairness, I'd like to see more girls taking the name of the mother.

Sloot Jr.

I like Jeremy but so many people our age have that name. I think we had 3-4 in my class of 30 in grade school including 15 girls.

Indifferent on Chad. Love Charles tho.

Last edited:
Considered. Maybe a solid nickname.

Sorry guys, I'm 100% traditionalist with names. I hate all the weird shit, which may offend 1/2 of you, sorry. I do get family names. I can't believe half the names that appear on the wall at our baby doctors office.

Matthew, Paul, -> , Adrian, Todd -> Not my thing.

Not as rigid with girls names although traditional is still best. Need me to help with this and just shoot over whatever name you're thinking and I'll give it approval.

Totally agree. Rack 'em

I hate Jeremy. Pretty much the worst name ever. Pearl Jam just completely ruined it forever in the 90s. Great, now I have the same name as the kid who shot himself in front of his classmates in a music video. Oh yeah, and Ron Jeremy.

:uzi:

Brooks sucks too.

I much prefer a less cliche name than one 20 kids in the same class are going to have-be it a trendy name or some common name. With that said, I like them to be actual names, though.

My nephews are Jack III and the second was the one they didn't stick with family name and named him Wyatt. Still not sure how I feel about it but the dude is going to work it to his advantage no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT