ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin and Notre Dame absolutely worked us offensively last year because they put at least 4 guys on the floor who could knock down outside shots. It looks like Alex might be able to do this for us at the 4, which would be huge.

We just need him to be a threat a la '11 Terrence Jones.

Reactions: CoolCat45
at least the Also, Whores scandal has not impaired Pitino's hyperbole ability. he is in March form with that nonsense. hell, able to successfully transmit it to 2 5th year midmajor transfers.

HEY RICK THIS IS THE BEST TEAM YOUVE COACHED IN 15 SECONDS LMAO
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO IN 15 SECONDS OH WAIT I YHINK I KNOW HAVE SEX AND JIZZ ON YOUR FOOT
HEY RICK LETS CHANGE THE SHOT CLOCK TO 15 SECONDS WE KNOW YOULL GET A SHOT OFF- ON YOUR DAMN FOOT YOU PERCERT

HOFCRP actually meant that this the best Louisville team not bought by whores in the last 40 years. Which is still ridiculous.

It's one of the most amazing sexual tales ever told:

(1) Pitino bangs a random crazy skank in a restaurant on a moment's notice.
(2) Per his own testimony he ejaculated in 15 seconds down his leg.
(3) He somehow still managed to impregnate said skank.
(4) He then gets his crony to drive her to Cincinnati for an abortion.
(5) The crony and skank fall in love(?) and get married.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.

Honestly I think we overlook a big part of that story, that is all the unknown shenanigans that lead to (1) listed above.

Seriously, how was he not fired for that? Oh yeah, he was allegedly blackmailed. Focus on the accuser, not the actual act itself.

Honestly I think we overlook a big part of that story, that is all the unknown shenanigans that lead to (1) listed above.
Anyone who wants to claim that was an isolated incident just needs to look at how quickly it came (ha) together. It clearly wasn't his first adultery rodeo.

I mean, I've never been to Porcini's but I assume it's like most other restaraunts I've been to, meaning there's a long and winding road from "tell me about your specials" to "I did, down my leg".

Reactions: Mashburned
Also- I believe that all of the Pitino/Sypher jokes are fair game so long as he gets to play the BIL died in 9/11 card.

It's amazing really, it's the best Lifetime network movie script ever.

I wonder how Rick dealt with cheating on his wife. I mean Billy, who died on 9/11, was her brother...seems like she has the upper hand in that defense.

This whole Pitino has integrity, has never lied, blah blah blah. I mean Deener has said this 1000 times. "He didn't lie... he just had sex with another woman and was extorted."

Serious question, what shows a bigger lack of integrity than breaking vows of marriage? Also, any reasonable person can surmise that incident in Porcini want isolated.

He has no God Damn integrity.

Guess you could always try walking around Porcini's with a blacklight. Wouldn't chance the 5 second rule there.

Cool. You guys can eat at Porcini's, and I'll eat at any of the 8,921 other restaurants in Louisville that presumably don't allow old men to fornicate on the furniture.
Really? You're just gonna hand out that presumption?

Personally I go in with the belief that the burden is on the restaraunt to prove that my table has NOT been the scene of illicit sex acts. If the don't meet that burden it goes into how I calculate my tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT