ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyboy ever gotten laid because of a cooler?

Man, that's a trick question.

In high school, we'd go to the local golf course after dark and steal those green, round water coolers. We would wash them out, sometimes, and then pour pure grain and Hawaiian Punch in there. Some people call that hooch, others call it liquid panty remover.

So yeah, coolers can indirectly help a brother out.

PS: teenagers are stupid.

PSS: whores

Were the girls excited about the brand of your cooler, or just what was on the inside?

I have a red 8-can Playmate (by Igloo) that works like a champ.

Ziploc bag of ice

6 ounce flask of bourbon whiskey

20 ounce bottle of water

a few of those Bud heavy 8 ounce cans

That's my go to when I golf. And I don't mind bragging, that little cooler took 15 strokes off my game this year.

Kentucky football frustrates me to no end. But I know what we are. Stoops is building this program to a potential that I am excited to see.... Joker ran this program in the gutter and he had a ton of work to do.. We are getting better. Recruits are slowly getting here. I'm just afraid programs like UF and UT are gonna get their ish together and keep us down even if we are a really damn good squad. At least we should wax UL on an annual basis.

It's a funny thing though. I have played more this Summer/Fall than I ever have, and I've actually tried to get better, and you know, practice. And I probably HAVE lost 15 strokes.

Not saying that's a big deal, for someone that usually shot 110 on a crappy muni, but I figured some stuff out, and I think I can be pretty decent.

jason white, eric crouch, troy smith, danny weurffel, and gino torretta do.

the rest do not.

So you believe Dak Prescott is a better SEC quarterback than Johnny Manzeil... This was the initial argument. Just clarifying. Waiting for your insight.

That's great! Thanks! You can't get that kind of statistical and factual reasoning anywhere else on the internet.

Last edited:
WTF comments like that are why Anth has quickly devolved into the GYERO Whipping boy, quick and sad descent honestly. Even Boat is picking on/trolling him these days

I have been reading this thread for 10+ years now, I've posted a time or 3, but I just wanna give a quick rundown of some observations over the last few years.

*BBdK - He's like Anthony Epps. The starter that stirs the drink. When he's missing, this thread falls off pretty good. He's good for some hot takes, some shit stirrin', and some Dateline reviews. I think his lack of pop culture knowledge is a little disturbing, doh. You can take him out of the lineup, and y'all are still pretty good, but ya ain't gonna win the 'Ship without hi

*anthonys735 - he's the Cameron Mills. He started out as a walk-on, but by the grace of God, and Dante, he learned how to post. He's good to come in and hit some big shots, but he ain't gonna overpower you with his athleticism. Has also been known to blow up on occasion, not unlike Cameron.

*IsRichieGon..Start - He's the Antoine Walker of Gyero. He started out a little fuzzy, but has found the ground beneath his feet, and took off with the ball. He shoots threes, because there are no fours. He may come in and hit a big take, but he might just go broke doing it.

*SAECATFAN - He's the Pitino (UK Pitino) he comes in with a brash attitude, he is young and hungry, has a chip on his shoulder, and has something to prove. There had been talk that he couldn't win the big one, although coming close a few times. Here lately, he is going on a tear, '96 style. Gonna kill through the big dance. He's young, cocky, and brash. Has a give a shit attitude. He's Roman Catholic.

*UCL/MaxPowerrr - You gotta lump them together, because THEY lump them together. Thought about a twins comparison, but might give them the Robey/Phillips call. They are consistent, they bring their hard hat and lunch pail to GYERO everyday, and I'm not positive, but I think they both dig on the Beasman, as in Joe Beasman Hall.

*CoolCat45 - He's the Bret Bearup of GYERO. Big on self importance. Good to pull a hamstring out in the garden. Has a dog and doesn't like anyone. Correction: he likes Bret Bearup.

*Wcc31 - He's MKG. He'd be the one to start the breakfast club to get people to post better. Knowledgeable about basketball. Has a speech impediment.Changed his name from Wildcatchad.

*PTI(pti) - Rhodrick Rhodes. Was good as a freshman, but no use for him now as a senior. He should transfer. His formatting and takes used to be great. Now it's all lowercase. Tulane needs a forward.

*DrXMan - Sam Malone. He's friends with all the good players, so that gets him a ticket in the dance, but he's leaning against the wall the whole time, donning Porsche driving gloves, probably thought Crystal Pepsi was gonna be the next big thing,

*UK Dallas/Memphis/Paducah - Michael Porter with a band aid over his eye. And for the other obvious reasons. Creepy as touch.

*Wildcatadam2 - because Wildcatadam6 is too high. He's Oscar Combs. He yells and is mad and nobody really knows why.

*GeeseFeeder - Freddie Maggard - He gets a little too excited and is proud of himself when he gets a take right. Which is rarely.

*HymanKaplan - Dwight "The Blur" Anderson - he's a GREAT poster, yet all we see are flashes. May have an unconfirmed drug problem.

*Wildcat1973 - Tubby Smith. Just because.

*UKRob73 - Richie Farmer. Has been entitled since the second grade. Has probably gotten drunk and has said, "Do you know who I AM?" to people. Fourth-rate politician. Shot a deer in his backyard in prospect, or slept with the deer, or something salacious to make him lose the heated mayoral race. Thinks he's better than he really is.

*Crankdatketchup - Eddie Sutton - get the F outta here and don't come back.

There it is folks. That's the best I got. As for me, I'm nobody. I'm just a 30 year old kid who has enjoyed perusing this thread day to day. Some of the funniest things I've read have been right here in this thread. I lost it a week or 2 ago when PTI told Strokin to go F himself for no reason, and Strokin replied, "Excuse me?" and, in kind, PTI replied, "GFY." Grape soda, ruined keyboard, atkot. Keep up the entertainment.

Those UK Nike Frees are sick. I guess everyone under the sun will have the damn things.

I have never bought a pair of shoes b/c of certain player or team, but I am buying those. Hell I just bought a new pair of Nike's last week, but those shoes are too dope to pass on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
I'm not sure that a whore's hopes and dreams of getting impregnanted by player/recruit really helps them at all. That literally has nothing to do with it.

Deener is a moron then. The reason she turned in Louisville is completely obvious to anyone who read the book. She got pissed off when they asked for "clean white girls" and decided to go scorched earth on them.

Reactions: _Chase_
Those shoes look poor af but cost $110. FOH. Nike ain't adidas ugly, but their styles trend that way. They just have more product.

CHROME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT