ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towles is not our problem. Sorry for that. He's not 2007 Andre Woodson but he's not the issue here. If you came away from that game thinking he's the issue I don't know what to tell you. He's has some really awful games and may have cost us UF but overall he's way down the list.

Dak Prescott is the best SEC QB since Cam Newton. That goes without saying, I guess. Without any pressure at all he's prime of career Peyton Manning. It's a miracle we didn't get beat by more, honestly.

Reactions: anthonys735
Was Prescott supposed to win it that year or something? Pretty irrelevant. Manziel was obviously a great college QB, but Dak is better imo. I've just been extremely impressed by him.

All Americans or guys waiting for the start of the Boyle County FFA meeting?

CSQx2hvU8AEB4Cp.jpg

Reactions: GonzoCat90
I like the idea of a Yeti yet cant justify it. It's not like ice is expensive or elusive plus how often am I outside civilization longer than 2 days at a time? Congrats on your 43 hour ice, I got 24/7 ice flowing from my Kenmore with bags on bags in the deep freeze. You want to impress me, tell me you got one of those rabbit pellet ice makers, that is baller.

The occasional black eye growing up was nothing to worry about as elbows and fists flying for a teen/young adult were common. But rocking one at age 35 because I walked into the corner of the hatch on my Yukon is embarrassing. It'd be much easier to where a sign that said "clumsy" than have to tell that story over and over.

MSU was the better team but we lost it on lack of focus and hustle. There's no excuse on not getting lined up correctly. That's on the coaching staff and players alike. UT will beat our ass just the same if we don't sharpen that up.

AJ Stamps looked like an NFL caliber player last year, this year he's disappeared. Ware/Hatcher are AWOL lately as well. If Ramsey Meyers didn't run till he puked this morning he should be thankful.

Halloween is going on it's third week with us. Kings Island, the L'ville zoo, truck or treat tonight, a week of pre-K/daycare dress up, another trunk or treat Friday, then the actual night. We're working on back up costume ideas as by the end of this the kids will either destroy theirs or be fed up with them. Thanks Obama

Anyone putting Vandy in the automatic win category is an idiot. It should be a win but they have a really good D. And they will score on us.

The occasional black eye growing up was nothing to worry about as elbows and fists flying for a teen/young adult were common. But rocking one at age 35 because I walked into the corner of the hatch on my Yukon is embarrassing. It'd be much easier to where a sign that said "clumsy" than have to tell that story over and over.

Something you're trying to tell us?

It's not your fault.

Reactions: LadyCat92
I like the idea of a Yeti yet cant justify it. It's not like ice is expensive or elusive plus how often am I outside civilization longer than 2 days at a time? Congrats on your 43 hour ice, I got 24/7 ice flowing from my Kenmore with bags on bags in the deep freeze. You want to impress me, tell me you got one of those rabbit pellet ice makers, that is baller.

It's easily the most pretentious thing in GYERO, and that's saying something. I just don't see what they can do that my Igloo that I'm pretty sure was purchased at Big Lots can't, except make people say "wow you must be a baller".

Reactions: wcc31
The yeti rambler and cozies are great and totally worth it.

Not sold on the coolers. Team Igloo here.

Yeti Rambler is the truth. I got the 20 oz and 32 oz as a gift. Put hot tea in the 20 oz, took it to work, and an hour later, I burned my mouth it was still so hot. Out of curiosity, I then filled the 32 oz with ice when I got home that day. 36 hours later, it still had a small amount of ice in it. Can't convince myself to drop the dough on a cooler, but the rambler is well worth it.

[laughing] bought one of those Yeti carry coolers and yet to put anything in it. Mainly bought for ws on road trips. They're unquestionably better than Igloo but I don't see where most people would really need it. Sucker is gorgeous though. Lol @ Pope not being able to justify it.

USC beat Vandy. It'll be ugly but if we don't win that game sound the alarms. They're awful.

Detroit Lions promote Jim Bob Cooter as their new OC. Couldn't make that shit up.

Has anyone tried the RTIC cooler? Looks like it's just basically a yeti for poors (rational adults) but I haven't ever known anyone that has one.

Also, I got a colster this weekend. Haven't used it yet, will let everyone know when I do.

Reactions: _Chase_
[laughing] bought one of those Yeti carry coolers and yet to put anything in it. Mainly bought for ws on road trips. They're unquestionably better than Igloo but I don't see where most people would really need it. Sucker is gorgeous though. Lol @ Pope not being able to justify it.

Does Yeti maybe get another day on that ice than the Igloo, not in my current spectrum of need.

Paying $800-1000 for something that $100 will do, yeah having trouble with that.

Now while I do enjoy the finer things, I don't tend to pay top dollar for them. Not like some entitled people around here. Has anyboy ever gotten laid because of a cooler? Keep the drinks cold, that's its only job.

Porsche and Searay both hold their value well. Bought them used and after prime depreciation. So while luxury items, all in all not a complete piss out the window.

Ok maybe I did go a bit HAM on the hot tub though:p

Last edited:
Started Curb from the beginning again since its on Amazon Prime now. These episodes are 15 years old now and there hasnt been anything funnier over that time.

Occasionally I get completely infatuated songs on commercials. A few years back it was this one from a Heineken commercial. Recently this one from a Nexus phone commercial. Not even great songs, but catchy and pretty much impossible to get out of my head.

Last edited:
I broke even on that house (actually when you factor in the tax benefits and I lived there for free, it was a profit). Don't remember you forecasting the housing bubble.

The point is, if you are gonna buy a luxury item and not use it, then you are pissing money away. If you use the hell out of it and enjoy it, well then you are living.

Kind of disappointed in Sloot and crew. Other hens made tshirts for the womens clinic...they were just average fans. Must have spent their loot on Yeti's they don't even use.

MSU was the better team but we lost it on lack of focus and hustle. There's no excuse on not getting lined up correctly. That's on the coaching staff and players alike. UT will beat our ass just the same if we don't sharpen that up.

AJ Stamps looked like an NFL caliber player last year, this year he's disappeared. Ware/Hatcher are AWOL lately as well. If Ramsey Meyers didn't run till he puked this morning he should be thankful.

We are getting to the point in the year that a lot of the good newcomers have been scouted and are being coached against. Ware, Westry, etc.

Hatcher, otoh, might just be a case of knucklehead who won't pan out. Can we trade him for Lloyd "Blockhead" Tubman at this point? That situation remains horseshit. The grand jury didn't indict but he's banned from campus or whatever. That's pinko commie bush league stuff. Did the student whatever committee not see that man's beautifully square head?

I think it is clear that Stoops is a damned good coach who will get us to respectability soon. I think it is also clear that he is inexperienced and is going through growing pains. Right now, we are just sort of meh. In the storied annals of Kentucky football, being sort of meh is an actual achievement.

I look at Stoops as basically young Rich Brooks. So long as he is here, you know that we will be reasonably competent and the program will be organized to the point that people wouldn't believe things like Tubby losing the Randolph Morris fax. Also, whores.

I'll take it.

Reactions: TransyCat09
Was listening to Stoops on Tom Leach tonight. Fan called in and asked him why he was covering his mouth and what he said when he was screaming at the officials....thought he was gonna go off again. "I get frustrated sometimes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT