ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think teams are starting to figure out that if they run hurry-up on us, our substitution patterns can leave us FUBAR in terms of alignment. Auburn crushed us in the first half with this, and MSU took advantage of it, too.

-Good to see W&W over the weekend. Have to think I bring the average age of the Bham Alumni Group down to about 65. Good folks though.

Also per thew news, red meat causes cancer and so does whatever the hell hot dogs are made of. Whole worlds going to shit.

Reactions: Mashburned
Is this the worst non conference schedule among powers 5 school?

Nov. 13, 2015 Samford 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 17, 2015 Hartford 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 21, 2015 NORTH FLORIDA TBA | Tickets
Nov. 24, 2015 St. Francis NY 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 2, 2015 at Michigan State 7:15 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 5, 2015 GRAND CANYON 12:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 12, 2015 Eastern Michigan 2:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 16, 2015 KENNESAW 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 19, 2015 Western Kentucky 12:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 22, 2015 Missouri-KC 9:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 23, 2015 Utah Valley 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 26, 2015 at Kentucky

Is this the worst non conference schedule among powers 5 school?

Nov. 13, 2015 Samford 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 17, 2015 Hartford 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 21, 2015 NORTH FLORIDA TBA | Tickets
Nov. 24, 2015 St. Francis NY 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 2, 2015 at Michigan State 7:15 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 5, 2015 GRAND CANYON 12:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 12, 2015 Eastern Michigan 2:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 16, 2015 KENNESAW 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 19, 2015 Western Kentucky 12:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 22, 2015 Missouri-KC 9:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 23, 2015 Utah Valley 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 26, 2015 at Kentucky

Wow.

HOFCRP don't duck son, problem is no one wants these CARDS, L1C4!
/standardresponse

At least the UMKC game gets a little more interesting.

kentucky_media_day_2015_11.jpg

Would have to see IU before commenting...they are annually among the most pathetic.

Nov. 13, 2015 Eastern Illinois 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 16, 2015 Austin Peay 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 19, 2015 Creighton 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 23, 2015 Wake Forest1 5:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 30, 2015 Alcorn St. 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 2, 2015 at Duke 9:15 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 5, 2015 Morehead St. 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 9, 2015 IPFW 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 12, 2015 McNeese State 6:30 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 22, 2015 KENNESAW

-I think we're recruiting the big uglies fine. Seems like the development and depth is what is leaving something to be desired. So young in there though. The lines just need depth and experience. That's what you can see in MSST and what has made Mizzou good recently. That's not a short process and the cupboard was non-existent 3 years ago.

-Elam really should have went to Bama. He would have been forced to redshirt, been a freshman still playing only garbage reps and only counted on his last season. I love him for coming here but like Harris that position is just setup better in an established program. That being said, people need to lay off the kid. This isn't on him, at all.

-Going to be funny watching the UL contingent get all cocky with their inflated top 15 ranking coming off that schedule. Then get bitch slapped in Rupp.

Nov. 13, 2015 Eastern Illinois 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 16, 2015 Austin Peay 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 19, 2015 Creighton 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 23, 2015 Wake Forest1 5:00 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 30, 2015 Alcorn St. 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 2, 2015 at Duke 9:15 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 5, 2015 Morehead St. 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 9, 2015 IPFW 7:00 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 12, 2015 McNeese State 6:30 pm ET | Tickets
Dec. 22, 2015 KENNESAW

Exactly...if it weren't for their 'forced' (nopron) game in the B1G/ACC Challenge, they'd have nobody -- which is almost always the case.

-I think we're recruiting the big uglies fine.

What DE in the commitment/redshirt pipeline screams elite pass-rusher to you?

DJ Stafford?

Offensive line isn't my issue, I think there is a bunch of young talent in the fold for the next several years but the defensive line is a glaring problem. If you aren't winning in the trenches - GTFO.

From Crawford article:

SHOW 9

Date: Sept. 8, 2012.

Details: The cast of characters in this show is hard to determine from the writing. Sex was arranged for two in attendance, with McGee paying $80 each, but asking, again, if he could pay later.

Powell’s journal: “Two recruits, two dark-skinned freshmen. (One) with glasses who looks like he’s from Africa. There was (another) with braids, a light-skinned guy whose job is holding down the dorm.”

Side note: In her journal, Powell says McGee told her that the man with braids stole a cell phones and three pair of shoes during the trip.

Players mentioned: Two recruits. Two dark-skinned freshmen. Another man with braids.

Cat Barber Visited Sept 8-9 2012

-Good to see W&W over the weekend. Have to think I bring the average age of the Bham Alumni Group down to about 65. Good folks though.

Likewise.

I was thinking that having it at that location would ward off some of the old folks, but no dice.

They do love their "sit & chat" time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...555942-7be1-11e5-afce-2afd1d3eb896_story.html

"The National Association of Basketball Coaches, which last April at the Final Four presented Pitino its Metropolitan Award in recognition of his “outstanding service to men’s college basketball,” was mum last week.

By and large, so too was Pitino’s employer, Louisville. Its president, James Ramsey, said last Wednesday that he had not talked with Pitino about resigning over the salacious and possibly criminal allegations. The athletic director, Tom Jurich, said last Tuesday through Louisville spokesman Kenny Klein that Pitino “has no plans to step down,” and added, “He has a long-term contract. He absolutely did not know anything about these allegations.”

Grabbed a soda out of my $35 Igloo this morning, 43 hours after putting them in there. Still ice cold.

You Yeti-tards, man...

Reactions: drxman1
Lachlan is back working in Louisville at WLKY and takes his turn with the whore scandal

So what’s next? While Cardinal fans need to work on getting thicker skins to endure the months of abuse and ridicule that are to come (especially from UK fans), Pitino needs to figure out how he lost control of his program. Because make no mistake, that’s what has happened.

In the end, unless new information is uncovered, I think Rick will keep his job, because I think that’s what Tom Jurich wants. But the job itself is now fundamentally different. Recruiting will be tougher, but not as impossible as some predict. No, the biggest change is that Rick has to live with the knowledge that The Godfather lost the respect of his Family. And both he and the program will never be the same.

Based upon what's been reported it doesn't seem like Poythress is really ready for the season. Hope he doesn't rush back for a bunch of early season nonsense. Need him to go the distance this year.

Have two extra tix to B/W game tomorrow night - section 22 row JJ.

Anyone want them for face? Can transfer electronically via Ticketmaster.

What DE in the commitment/redshirt pipeline screams elite pass-rusher to you?

DJ Stafford?

Offensive line isn't my issue, I think there is a bunch of young talent in the fold for the next several years but the defensive line is a glaring problem. If you aren't winning in the trenches - GTFO.
At full strength the front line isn't that bad. We just haven't seen it at full strength much. Ware, Hatcher, Johnson, Lewis, Meant was pretty solid. But if you're missing a couple of those it's going to look really bad because we haven't been able to stock the trenches.

How many "elite" pass rushers have come through UK? Not exactly what we're known for.

Re: Interesting find
I'm pretty sure she probably has been to this site so, Katina if you're reading this you're a busted hoe and you should put some extra money down on some better wigs and weave. Also you need a corrector to conceal those dark marks under you eyes before you put on foundation. Just trying to help your raggedy *** out.
GO CARDS!!!

Getting really concerned this deal could fall apart down the stretch like last year. Banged up. Injuries. Lack of depth. Youth.

It shouldn't bc we're a year older and have been through the trenches. Our offense on paper is much better than last year.

That matchup against Miss St was horrible for us on defense. They have to have one the biggest O lines in the country. Prescott is one of the best QB's in the country plus the whole run/pass nightmare.

Hoping we aren't nearly as bad as we showed and part of it was just one of those nights where everything starts spinning out of control.

Guess we'll find out on Saturday.

AT LEAST WE GET ANOTHER FREE CONCERT WHO'S PLAYING THIS TIME?!1

Re: Interesting find
I'm pretty sure she probably listens to this show so, Katina if you're listening to this you're a busted hoe and you should put some extra money down on some better wigs and weave. Also you need a corrector to conceal those dark marks under you eyes before you put on foundation. Just trying to help your raggedy *** out.
GO CARDS!!!

- Captain Suntan

Which is kind of my point.

Until that changes, UK football will continue to be SOS UK football.
I completely agree. It's just going to be the slowest process b/c those guys can rarely come in and help from day 1. Ideally they're not helping until their RSJuniors and you have a stable of them to rotate in and out for fresh legs. That's a long term process. I'm as frustrated as all get out about it.

Much more frustrated by the lack of organization by the D.

Stoops has to rally though. Has 3 games left this season to keep the progress. All 3 are winnable games. Focus on those and we're in good shape.

I'm just glad we have a QB who routinely gives the ball away. Glad we got another year of him. Can't wait to see his progress next year. I hear he's been working with the best QB coach in all the land. NFL teams are drooling over this guy.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT