GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
World News Tonight:

NYPD Police Officer shot
4 y/o girl murdered in road rage incident
HOFCRP Controversy
Thousands of people fleeing 3rd world Asian country to avoid slavery

I knew it was getting some play outside of sports, but damn.

And this sweet picture of me and UCL:

11266615_852082344847046_1510075822_n.jpg

Didn't Tubby live in Lakewood? Pretty sure Rick lived in McMeekin(?) from the get go. I know for a fact he lived there in 92/93. I lived in Haggin Hall 92/93 with a guy that was friends with the dude that lived on one side of Rick..

Didn't Tubby live in Lakewood? Pretty sure Rick lived in McMeekin(?) from the get go. I know for a fact he lived there in 92/93. I lived in Haggin Hall 92/93 with a guy that was friends with the dude that lived on one side of Rick..
You went to Marshall right?

Last edited:
Certainly the gift that keeps on giving and my goodness, I can't even read that. It's worse than Chane's monologue.

One of the guys I work with was Pitino's little brother in Big Brothers, Big Sisters. Let's just say things are a little awkward right now at work.

lots of chatter in the golf world about tigers eventual return. some think he might take off all of 2016. he also said he played in pain all of this last year, and was never healthy. interesting, as my good friend cawood insisted otherwise.

redneck's who use unnecessary apostrophe's is one of new new hatboggan's.

pretty sad about the cubs. despite their godawful fans, i was pulling for them. i love joe maddon, wrigley, and all their young talent. firmly in kansas city's corner now.

sean farnham sure is handsome.

pretty silly notion to even suggest that such a dashing young man as mr siva would need to pay for sex. actually, women most likely pay HIM for the privilege.

Watched OTL from Wednesday. According to TJ Quinn, Powell has MORE info that is SIGNIFICANT but will not release it unless Louisville offers her immunity. If so she will tell Chuck Smrt and Louisville ALL they want to know.

The University of Louisville offering immunity? From what? That doesn't make any sense at all unless you're talking about the county attorney / commonwealth attorney offering her immunity, which is highly unlikely to happen, and wouldn't have anything to do with UofL.

The University of Louisville offering immunity? From what? That doesn't make any sense at all unless you're talking about the county attorney / commonwealth attorney offering her immunity, which is highly unlikely to happen, and wouldn't have anything to do with UofL.
Actually Tom Jurich can preclude any criminal prosecution. It's in the Jefferson County charter.

My understanding is the University of Louisville Campus Police has an ongoing investigation and she wants University of Louisville as well as the University police in conjunction to waive any attempt at criminal charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT