ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Suntan is laying it on thick today. Rick Pitino is the Greatest Man that ever lived.

If you're not on the HO TRAIN then get off, we don't need ya.

L1C4

My only personal interaction with Rick was positive. I was throwing the old pigskin around with some buddies. We're talking about 50-60 yard, frozen ropes, and I heard a crash about thirty or forty yards away. I looked up, and sure enough, there was Rick Pitino. He had tripped over my abnormally large dick. I sent a few of my women over there to dust him off and help him up. He looked over and gave me a simple nod that said "That's one fine American cock you've got there, young fella." I was 12 at the time and this was Rick Pitino! I was bursting with pride. Needless to say, I would go on to tell that story often at various luxury car and boat dealerships over the years.

Thanks coach.

Last edited:
Louisville fan delusion is back full swing. This is truly amazing. Can't wait till their spirits get crushed again...its like Groundhog day.

Louisville Fan's delusion can't be held down. It can be briefly stifled with overwhelming fact and reason, but then comes back stronger than ever 24 hours later. It's incredible, really.

As hard as it would be for Jones to leave KSR now is the perfect time to do it. I can only imagine that with the L'ville scandal, football being relevant, and basketball being awesome that show can almost run itself through Christmas. Hire someone competent to balance the shucksters and it'll not miss a beat ratings wise.

UL fan is like the monster in bad horror movies. think the pushmower blade through the chest will be the end, walk away from the carnage with your arm around your girl, but in the background there he is raising right up and ready to keep on doing the same ish.

That chick's article was great. It was like a GYEROite wrote it. Except really, Pitino wrote it himself because he really has said all those things. smh.

My only personal interaction with Rick was positive. We were playing baseball in my friends backyard, Rick was his neighbor. He had come over and was watching us on the patio. Of course, I was knocking the piss out of the ball and cranked one right at his house...it barely missed the window. I turned to apologize to him, I was a kid and this was Rick Pitino, was freaking out a bit....but he smiled and said, " Don't worry about it. Nothings broke. If you can shoot a basketball like you hit, come see me in a few years."

Thanks Coach.

[sick]

I disagree about the future of KSR without Matt. He is the mad genius behind it. I like other folks there - MrsTyler is solid. But I really don't care for much other than Matt's articles. And without him, the radio show wouldn't be the same at all. His snark is absolute top notch. His every breath infuriates Louisville fans. Their hatred of him is part of what makes the whole thing so successful. And his acceptance by a lot of the mainstream (outside local media that don't like him), is key as well. There are countless outlets for UK news and information, but he is KSR and KSR is him.

“Fox and Monk both went to Kansas with him (Giles) and they were both at Kentucky with him, so he kind of told me where they’re leaning but I’m not saying” Smith said. “I’m keeping my mouth shut.”

Asked if Giles said he thinks both players will land at the same place, Smith said, “I think he feels like they might. Those guys all talk to each other. He talks to Jayson [Tatum] and he talks to those other guys on the visits and it sounded to me, Harry didn’t necessarily say it, but it sounded to me like they might be going together somewhere.

Fox and Monk

Last edited:
first day in a few weeks with the house to myself. had all kinds of intentions of exercise and such, and then the overwhelming sense of laziness hit me. ready for wings, beer, sports, sweatpants, and pron. whew. such a stress reliever. i need this.

sally jekins. lol. you're in big trouble when nationally renowned highly respected journalists with NO connection to your program put you on blast.

rod-ni is dope. i mean, considering.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Welp.. With Ramsey's latest comments there's further proof that TOMMA & CO. clearly don't give a rat's ass about how this is playing out in the land of public opinion.

His statements were translated into basically... KISS MY ASS. I HAVEN'T WATCHED SHIT. WE DO WHAT WE WANT.

Welp.. With Ramsey's latest comments there's further proof that TOMMA & CO. clearly don't give a rat's ass about how this is playing out in the land of public opinion.

His statements were translated into basically... KISS MY ASS. I HAVEN'T WATCHED SHIT. WE DO WHAT WE WANT.

Governor Beshear: "Do your job"

24 hours later...

*President Ramsey sticks head in sand.*

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Better chance of us landing Giles than Adebayo...long shot though.
That's Giles talking about Fox and Monk. Fox I think we expect at this point, but that makes it sound a lot like Monk and he are both planning on coming together. If that's the case it's Kentucky. It would have to be Kentucky or Kansas at that point and Fox is already a strong UK lean, and Monk certainly isn't strong with Kansas.

Underdogs caller just pointed out that they immediately were able to get the security footage to exonerate Jones last season for rape, but no one had any knowledge of all this other crap going on in the same facility.

I didn't think the Jones think happened (well, didn't happen) at Minardi Hall, but happened over at the Cardinal Towne apartments? That's the place also where the cheerleader died, and there have been other crime issues. Which is really odd, because it is a nice place.

Also, I love the continued call for video. The Jones things was a reported rape, and the police or lawyers immediately secured the recent footage. I'm not sure on what planet these idiots think that a company is keeping years worth of 24 hour surveillance footage of people entering/leaving dorm rooms. On businesses we insure like convenience stores, we'd LOVE to have them keep one year, we'd like for them to keep 6 months, but we are lucky if they keep a week or two in reality. These UofL folks are definitely fringe. I've seen some comments today that all this is strictly off the words of a hooker, and no other evidence. :confused:

My only personal interaction with Rick was positive. We were playing baseball in my friends backyard, Rick was his neighbor. He had come over and was watching us on the patio. Of course, I was knocking the piss out of the ball and cranked one right at his house...it barely missed the window. I turned to apologize to him, I was a kid and this was Rick Pitino, was freaking out a bit....but he smiled and said, " Don't worry about it. Nothings broke. If you can shoot a basketball like you hit, come see me in a few years."

Thanks Coach.
How do I know that story is bullshit? Because we've never heard it before on here. Plus, Pope was MINIMUM 14 years old when this happened, and more likely 16+. And he's bragging about hitting a baseball 1 house over at that age? I know those McMeekin houses/yards were big, but not that big.

-Rod-Ni >>>> Anne Hathaway

Reactions: JHB4UK
Not really sure what's so hard to believe here. I've always been a powerful ball striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT