ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powell is apparently getting the car wash treatment. Headed to LeBatard's show at 11 for an interview.

You guys and the national media are just sensationalizing everything. McGee and Powell had a relationship and when he broke it off, she got pissed.

This is no more than a jilted lover getting revenge. "A hooker scorned…" if you will.

The non aborted spawn of HOFCRP confirms that nothing happened.

Amazing that all of this comes from IU the same year we are supposed to play them. Coincidence? Riiiiiiiight.

I believe zipp and ULSheriff. One is a criminal and the other is a Sheriff for God's sake.

Sue everybody, Tommy. We'll get another banner out of this!

I hope Cal hung his up with velcro! LOL!

#L1C4

Reactions: SAECATFAN
You know who I feel bad for? Billy Minardi. Not even joking.

Despite losing his life in 9/11, he'll now be best known for being the brother-in-law of a lying philanderer & having a whorehouse named after him.
Serious question- anyone ever hear of Billy Minardi when Pitino was in Lexington? Did he call him Jersey Red?

You know who I feel bad for? Billy Minardi. Not even joking.

Despite losing his life in 9/11, he'll now be best known for being the brother-in-law of a lying philanderer & having a whorehouse named after him.

No kidding. I was telling someone a couple of weeks ago, I'll bet Billy's spirit is wishing his jackass brother-in-law would just STFU and let him rest in peace.

UofLDetective doubling down on the ole "It's Louisville, why would you pay for it when the girls hand it out for free?!?" defense.

Jay Bilas...when is the administration at UofL going to be held accountable for what is happening under their watch...mentioning the Petrino hiring, the Pitino sex scandal, etc.

Ouch.

It's the LARGEST point of all this. Arrogantass ADTJ has been lording over this shitshow for awhile without ever getting called out. He certainly never gets called out by the Louisville media, and nationally, the heat fell on Pitino for his own scandal and nobody cared enough about Louisville football to get upset about the Petrino re-hire. About time he gets his comeuppance.

My schadenfreude is much more directed at Tomma than Pitino. Is everyone with me on that?

1. Tomma
2. Their idiot fans
3. Pitino

2, 1, 3 for me.

I want to see zipp's face. I want to taste all of those vile idiot posters' tears. I want Denny Crum to kick Tom Jurich square in his turtlenecked nuts.

This is glorious.

So basically most, if not all, the players on the 2013 roster were in fact ineligible due to impermissible benefits.

Take it down.

Absolutely. Jurich off that perch causes the rest to fall in place and at this point I think it's absolutely on the table.

I don't know if anyone is safe over there right now.

The Louisville Man is knocked down today. It is important for him to dust himself off and get back on the whores. We are pulling for you little buddy.

Reactions: H-D cat and ksta
My schadenfreude is much more directed at Tomma than Pitino. Is everyone with me on that?

The Emery envelope begat Eric Manuel so who knows what else the NCAA will find out.
Been saying since the beginning that this please please please please please please please please please also somehow someway involve their football program

they couldnt get '73s boy Teddy a little lapper from Katina's gals on his visit, a 5 star quarterback? c'mon

latest

They can scream "McGee went rogue" all they want but the wire transfer after he was in Kansas City shows at least someone else connected with the program was involved.

Reactions: jayroon
They can scream "McGee went rogue" all they want but the wire transfer after he was in Kansas City shows at least someone else connected with the program was involved.
That's the next piece of thread. Who called McGee and said "We need to get this guy, can you do your thing?"

Because whoever made that call is a bigger fish than McGee, and knew about the whores. I'm not sure we'll ever have the answer to that question, but that's the next piece. That and of course to follow the money trail.

I think OTL said Rod-Ni is 22 now? That may put to rest the accusation of Katina pimping out underage daughters, especially since Rod-Ni apparently only had sex with Blakeny.

That's the next piece of thread. Who called McGee and said "We need to get this guy, can you do your thing?"

Because whoever made that call is a bigger fish than McGee, and knew about the whores. I'm not sure we'll ever have the answer to that question, but that's the next piece. That and of course to follow the money trail.

My guess is Mike Balado.

Reactions: jayroon
Jones absolutely nailed it with that last rant. The Louisville Athletic Program has bullied their way around for fifteen years acting as if they are accountable to no one and the rules do not apply to them. It's come home to them now. This is what happens when you have no checks and balances. It will be interesting to see if this empowers someone in this state with actual clout to really look into the arena mess. That's the one that's costing everyone in the state money. At least the whores were being bankrolled by the Louisville Athletic Department.

When the NCAA starts investigating the entire AD, what's the ceiling for potential penalties? I'm trying not to live in a fantasy world, but what do they do if they find evidence for what we all assume happened with the YUM Center?

If they do actually find evidence of illegal business practices, defrauding tax payers, etc. is the Death Penalty the least they are looking at?

I know that isn't going to happen, just thinking my wildest dreams coming true out loud.

I mean it should be obvious to anyone that there's no way this whole thing gets walked all the way back at this point

Shouldn't it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT