GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
White boi
Team Why Not
Fake Swag
BALLIN ON HOES

[sick]

Glad we got another recruit that ain’t gonna win us shit but HIS DREAMS.

So two of the first comments on getting a top 10 player are weird jumper and cheeky comments about chasing his dreams over ours.

I mean, I’m about as cynical as it gets, but if you can’t be excited about a top 10 guy, maybe sports aren’t for you.
Especially when 1 is incorrect. He's got a really good shot.

Also, we shit on UL's chest.

Pretty sure last year we were convinced top 10 wasn’t enough. Had to be top 3-5. Because Duke, of course.

I can't imagine taking a PG with handles to get into the paint without dribbling off his foot or falling down and has enough touch to hit a smooth floater.

Is Mike Porter out of prison yet? We may need a backup.

-Anth, who is Wright?

-Feels like we're back to Tommy circa 2005, only older and wiser(?)

-That Sisk guy seems to know his stuff, but what an odd recruiting coverage "area" he has for Rivals: Kentucky, Minnesota, and Vandy. I know he has connections at each place, but that's like an old elementary school lunch where they served beef stew and ravioli on the same tray.

-Feels like SEC Network programming has gotten very, very lazy. I wanted documentaries, classic games from the previous century, etc. But it seems like 80 percent of non-game programming is just "SEC Nation" and replays of this past week's games. ACC Network actually has some nice shows, it seems. It doesn't mean more, but it's still okay.

-After having heard what Yankee fans said to random Red Sox fans during the game I attended in the Bronx this summer, I can only imagine what Kate Upton heard while in the stands supporting her husband this week in full Astros gear.

-IT'S FALL Y'ALL

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
So two of the first comments on getting a top 10 player are weird jumper and cheeky comments about chasing his dreams over ours.

I mean, I’m about as cynical as it gets, but if you can’t be excited about a top 10 guy, maybe sports aren’t for you.

Quite frankly, UK Basketball Fan is becoming a spoiled little prick.

Why are people saying that Askew and Cunningham are not compatible? Don't they play different positions? Doesn't Kentucky play POSITIONLESS BASKETBALL PIKEVILLE PADUCAH?

Get them both, John.

Who’s saying that? If Askew is cool being a backup for a year, they can play together. I think it comes down more to whether Quick returns.

Going back trying to find some Billy G recruits and BJ effing Mullens was ranked #1 in 2008. :flush: That whole period was awful and needs to be wiped from the record books imo

Dominique Ferguson was our 2010 gem iirc. Just had to wait out the lean 2009 class to get that bad ass *checks notes* FIU drop out

Reactions: Mashburned
John Merrick Goodman has also implied that Askew and Cunningham wouldn't play together, but I've always thought of Cunningham as more of a combo guard and Askew's style of play makes me think he can play with anybody.

Look you stupid assholes, you're going to see the snark level kept in check when HOFCJVC is reeling in top 5 players weekly and werepeckering college basketball as he's supposed to at the mother lovin' University of KENTUCKY.

It's evident that whatever slumber Cal and the program had dozed off into is now over. The big dog has rubbed the sleep from its eyes and is swaggering down the street looking for a fight over who pissed in its yard. And frankly, it's about GD time.

-I like Ethan but it's not like this is something new. Duke had 3 top 5 players at the same position last year. UK has brought in 2 5* PGs nearly every year since Cal arrived. That's also ignoring the astounding amount of hypocrisy.

-Ten Thousand gets my approval for workout shorts. They're like the early day Lulu quality. If you're into that kinda thing.

-Also broke down and gave in on the hard core Hari Mari advertising campaign. Figured if they wanted me to buy that much, I might as well. My casual flops are in rough shape anyway. Will advise when/if they get my endorsement.

-72/50 and sunny this weekend. Now that's some excellent weather.

-Started The Boys last night while on the bike. Not exactly what I was expecting but decent start. Worth continuing?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT