ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two functioning televisions in our entire house. There is one in the living room and one in the basement. I never take my computer or tablet to bed. I sometimes mess around on my cell phone, but that's it.
We have one, with SlingTV (which pretty much sucks dick at this point, btw).

I just hate the old line of thinking that equates TV ownership with owning an idiot box. Meanwhile, all of us are lounging around our houses with ~$800 computers with a myriad of fart noise apps that are one click away.

Is there any actual proof of Anth qualifying for the State tournament, as a wrestler?

TVS ARE FOR LOSERS IMO I JUST POST 24 HOURS A DAY ON A MESSAGE BOARD INSTEAD AND PLAY ON MY PHONE.

-Fwiw, Pope completely jacked up Killa's back as well. Lesson: Do not let drunk bob pop your back.
Been saying that for years. I love chiropractors but like assualt weapons they shouldn't be mixed with binge drinking. It does give Dr Showoff a good way to show his bravado.

To be honest slingTv hasn't been that impressive. I really thought I'd be glad I had the 25 channels or whatever but I almost never watch any of them. I stick with Netflix/WatchESPN/HBOgo almost exclusively. Cbs sports app for the 3:30 SEC game. cutting cable has been a cool and awesome experiment

Lamar Odom doing his part to keep hookers and basketball players on the front page of the news.

So he basically checked in like 5 days ago and was just chilling. Taking horny pills and sexing. Apparently playing for UL means unlimited coeds at your disposal, but being a world champion member of the most recognizable franchise in the world just doesnt get you those perks.

Is there any actual proof of Anth qualifying for the State tournament, as a wrestler?

RVxculW.png

Redmon was a solid wrestler.

I don't inflate my athletic accomplishments like the good Doc. I was good enough to come out of the best region but got beat pretty good in state.

I gotta pay attention to this meeting glad we got to go over my mildly successful wrestling career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT