ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my Catholic all boys middle school we had an all school open wrestling tournament. You had to participate (unless you showed up with a doctors note and that pretty much branded you 4 lyfe). So as a husky lad, my 4th grade ass would get called out of class, waddle down to the gym, and get pinned by some 8th grader in about 5 seconds. Then I'd take my humiliated self back to social studies. Really built character.

Jesus, just shove Anth into a locker and move on. Is GYERO seriously going to be about the shortcomings of Anthony's high school athletic career today? If so let me know so I can pace myself on reddit, please.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
no real surprise that drboat is turning an otherwise hysterical/random internet find into an over the hill ridiculously annoying pissing contest.

HEY ANTH YOU SAID YOU WENT TO STATE WHAT STATE WAS IT HUH? WAS IT LIKE THE SMALKEST STATE EVER LIKE RHODE ISLAND OR SOMETHING?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Have absolutely no idea or prediction about tomorrows game. Not one scenario would really surprise me.

We come out and thump 'em from start to finish- well its a sign of how Auburn has been unraveling from week 1.
They beat the hell out of us- well its a sign of how inconsistent weve been all year and Auburn was bound to "figure it out" at some point.
If its an ugly ass close game it will show that both teams are just decent.

^expert analysis

Hey, can I make an appearance at the tailgate tomorrow? Got the day off work and DA's free tickets. Nothing else do after little buddy's speech therapy in the morning.

I'm terrified that tomorrow will be Auburn's "GET SHIT RIGHT" game. At least so far, that has not been a good team in any way, shape, or form.

Gents - feel free to stop our tailgate tomorrow. PTI is making a special trip up to help celebrate Boat's bday as we almost forgot to celebrate it. Should be a good time. Hope to see you guys there.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
PICKED!!! CHRIS WESTRY WITH THE INTERCEPTION AT THE 50, 40, 25, 10, TOUCHDOWN KENTUCKY!!! Looks like I spoke to soon fellas. This is not your father's Kentucky defense.
Aaaannnnd looks like they're calling it back? Yessir- refs calling it back, apparently an Auburn player tripped on a beach ball. Interference and play is blown dead. Auburn ball, replay 2nd down.

I'm terrified that tomorrow will be Auburn's "GET SHIT RIGHT" game. At least so far, that has not been a good team in any way, shape, or form.

I think it is more likely that Auburn has a game where they think they get shit right, kick our ass, then go back to being really average again. That seems to be more our background than them actually getting good all of all sudden.

Still think we win. Auburn is way too mistake prone and dysfunctional. Boom has a big day.

Auburn - more than most teams - really seems to struggle when they don't have a QB who can play exactly how they need him to play. Our "bend but don't break" defensive style might be an issue for them because it forces you to sustain a drive. I'm not sure they can do that often enough.

Auburn - more than most teams - really seems to struggle when they don't have a QB who can play exactly how they need him to play. Our "bend but don't break" defensive style might be an issue for them because it forces you to sustain a drive. I'm not sure they can do that often enough.
shutup. you are interfering with my pessimism.

Reactions: Mashburned
The weird thing with Auburn is that I think you can get away with putting 8 in the box and going one-on-one with their receivers. The EKU game was 97% lack of effort. Once we realized that we needed to actually wake up, EKU couldn't do anything else.

I do like having Meant back tomorrow night. Hopefully Poop is healthy. Would be big for keeping the middle constipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT