ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little known fact: They used to be called Potsie Gentry many years ago, but the original member ended up quitting and coaching basketball somewhere down in Mississippi.

Reactions: maverick1
Just about everyones is. Speaking of, I've basically perfected the steak and burger recipe. Pretty incredible, really. Running out to Copper Bros for some high quality beef in just a couple hours.

This football game gives me the uncomfortable feel of the Florida game. Far too many feel unjustifiably that this is somehow an easy win.

Top to bottom they have far more talent than us, maybe it hasnt shown the way they have played so far this season, but it is there. Someone tweeted a stat earlier this week that Auburn is one of only 3 or 4 schools who have had top 10 ranked recruiting classes the last 5 years.

and Malzhan can freaking coach, OC on a natty title team, 1st year as Aub HC took them to a last second title loss. he's had almost 2 weeks to figure out how to score points with what he has got.

like every week for us it will be a 1 score game. hopeful it will be us, Boom has his head out his ass, Dawson figuring out how best to use Towles, O line injuries clearing up, D buckles down the whole game since it is a conference game and not a joke blowout OOC opponent.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
item-19_1_large.jpg

Lamar Odom only paying rent for Vegas whores, nothing to see here, move along

-Deener & Blankenbaker

I'll bet the Wildcat costume smells 10 times worse than the Scratch costume. That thing looks mangy, imo.

Also, I'd damn near bet my house and my left nut that WBBHCMM will be whippin' and nae-naein' all over the damn place Friday night.

What?! Everybody I've ever known hates Scratch. He's not our mascot and he's inferior. Those are facts. He has no purpose, and should cease to exist.

The wildcat has a children's book feat. it.

Scratch looks like the type of mascot that attends mandatory middle school wrestling matches feat. husky fourth graders.

It was either a UK basketball game or football game when I was there I can't remember which but the Wildcat did a crowd ride on top of the student section and I was one of the lucky ones that got to grab wildcat ass and that tougher smelled like a 3 day old turd. I imagine Scratch is just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT