ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI(pti) was at hot pocket at one point in time. Bet dude ate one 320 days per year, minimum.

On a similar note, Lass got a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli at work last week, her childhood favorite, and couldn't get past the second bite. Said it was disgusting.

That led to me having a weird urge to try (Uh-Oh) Spaghetti-Os again, bet it's been 30 years.

Decided it's probably best to leave my great memories of those things alone. I assume that orange-cheesy-ketchup sauce probably doesn't work anymore, but could be wrong.

40 games is still considered young in a head coaching career. Take age out of the equation.

Stoops, by most accounts, is considered a young up and comer. 48. Is there a huge difference between 48 and 54? Not when guys are coaching in to their 70's now.

Campbell's tomato soup and a grilled cheese never goes out of style.
It's the only chicken noodle soup I like. Maybe a little Liptons in a pinch.

Nothing worse than when I'm sick and WS rolls in with some BS healthy orgnaic option. Um, no. Go get me some cheap ass regular Campbells chicken noodle, regualr F*cking bread, american cheese and ginger ale. It's scientific that combo cures 95% of all illnesses.

-So Hot Pockets aren't holding up? Been awhile but I find that hard to believe. Same with old school ravioli? Been craving some ramen lately, I assume it's shitty as ever but I loved it.

Bagel bites for lunch [sick]

Speaking of up and comers, Perry Ellis is still at Kansas. Pretty sure he was in Rondo's high school class.

- You idiots engage with Chief waaaaaay too much on here. If he's as terrible as you say (and he is 90% of the time), don't keep his conversations going for two pages. Can't wait for the next page of Chief daytrader jokes!

- Hot Pockets have always been turrible. Ramen, though, will still work in a pinch.

Never liked Ramen...at least the seasoning packet. I'd make it plain, then mix cheese in for a ghetto mac in a pinch.

Sloot would NEVER approve, but it would be a wodie tailgaiting Food Spread Theme ----> everyone bring some kind of junky pre-packaged food/snack from their childhood, and just have a whole table of shitty delicious classics made in the oven & microwave.

ab904221a1d879d80c1be060786ae0f0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
I admit I'm spinning this one the best I can. I had no idea how old Dino Babers was. But his name is coming up in these coaching searches.

Nebraska is secretly one of those BIG JOBS that isn't a big job anymore. In the middle of nowhere, no recruiting base, everyone has caught up (or surpassed) their strength program, etc. They made a huge, huge mistake abandoning the wishbone and have never been the same since.

Nebraska made a huge mistake in not hiring Paul Johnson. He fits that job/fanbase so perfectly.

It seems like the new Panera on the ground floor of Park Plaza is passive aggressively playing REALLY loud classical music to annoy the homeless people in Phoenix Park downtown.

It may be working too because I'm seeing less and less people there, of course it could be the weather getting colder too.

Commonwealth stadium volleyball guy/girl can get pumped. No doubt terrible humans.

Agreed. I'm already wobbly drunk, the lights are completely messing with me, the game's going on, the game involves Kentucky and now I have to deal with some bullshit beach ball?

Remember when you could go out and grab a quick brew at halftime? [laughing]

Going out at halftime for chicken wings and sprite when I was a kid was awesome. Get in a quick pickup game before going back in to watch shitty Bill Curry football. Was pretty much back in the parking lot by the start of 4th qtr more times than not.

RE: BEACH BALL. My neighbor would kill a 1,000 kittens to end this "fad" at Commonwealth. In fact I sat next to him one game and when a beach ball came to him he pulled out his pocket knife and slaughtered it with RAGE while telling all the booers to GO TO THE F&*KING BEACH!!!

I thought it was hilarious while my wife was quite frightened.

I don't see what's so funny about that. Never should have gotten rid of it. Should be CWS' "thing" imo.

Between the Hedges, Death Valley, Vol Navy, War Eagle, CWS Hall Pass- all great SEC traditions.

I was laughing about how awesome it was.

Doesn't The Swamp still allow patrons to leave at halftime and comeback?

- You idiots engage with Chief waaaaaay too much on here. If he's as terrible as you say (and he is 200% of the time), don't keep his conversations going for two pages. Can't wait for the next page of Chief daytrader jokes!

EFFING RACK.

Worst part of GYERO. Yep, the worst.

Reactions: buckethead1978
At least the stupid UK football fans of #theNewCWS haven't done the wave yet.

Glad finally someone got a hold of the nerd band contingent and put a stop to that shit. Maybe BlueKel/80 Proof dialed the right buttons with their marching band contacts. Job, guys.

Reactions: BlueKel
Doesn't The Swamp still allow patrons to leave at halftime and comeback?

Don't think so, but they may have been the last team in the conference to stop.

'05, last game in Bloomington, BIG10 still allowed the pass-out, but seemed like those whores were banning it the following year.

oh snap. rick bozich gives a shoutout to daniel solzman of redbirdrants in his column today. isn't that the rapper nerd??

DEAR MITCH BRING BACK THE HALL PASS AND WE WILL FORGET THE JANKY WOODEN SIGN, SINCERELY #BBN #HALLPASS #JANKYWOODENSIGN #STACKSONSTACKSONSTACKSOFWARMPAPAJOHNSPIZZA #RANOUTOFICE #MADMUSHROOMCHEESESTICKSTHEOFFICIALLITTLEPLASTICTABLEOFCWS #SHOWTHEUKGAMEATTHEUKGAME

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT