ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here to argue politics, but ideally no system works as people are desperate to use and abuse anything that is designed for good. That’s usually why things turn to shit, especially when dealing with with those that have less blessings than others.

While I understand these “camps” aren’t the best answer, I also understand the lack of funding and/or resources to reach a best case scenario.

I personally appreciate the lower taxes so that Democrats can’t waste millions of dollars to create something only slightly better than what is being done now. Especially to hear them toot their horn about how moral they are.

[thumb2]

D9iVawlX4AACgGn

Actually think Herro will be a fine pro. Washington too. Not sure about Johnson- but think he has a chance at a longer career.

Reactions: jayroon
It’s disgusting and immoral to detain people who illegally enter the country.

K.
Refugee asylum seekers did not enter the country illegally. They arrive at the border and willingly present themselves and ask for asylum. There are people who enter the country illegally but it's important to make the distinction between the two.

Another point of clarification, the concept of a concentration camp predates nazi Germany, and a concentration camp is not the same thing as a "death camp" complete with gas chambers and ovens. Calling a facility a concentration camp is not necessarily equating it with the holocaust.

I already love the individual introduction of the green room players with their families. Great idea, long overdue. Big missed opportunity to not have individual intro music for them though. Some fireworks and a WWE style montage, too.

Looking forward to seeing our boys make their dreams come true. Not even gonna worry about the fact that they didn't do a damn thing for us. Just my selfless nature, I guess. :sunglasses:

Refugee asylum seekers did not enter the country illegally. They arrive at the border and willingly present themselves and ask for asylum. There are people who enter the country illegally but it's important to make the distinction between the two .

Ummm, they CAUGHT 130,000 people illegally entering the country last MONTH. Who knows how many others actually got in.

Yes it would be nice to accommodate everyone who wants to come here. There is a process for this, and even laws! It kinda sucks for those people who paid their dues to see others walking on in. EARNED NOT GIVEN

Obviously some changes need to be made.

Despite funding/conditions arguments, we all agree that CONCENTRATION CAMPS/NEVER AGAIN is GD brain dead, right?

And if not, I’m sure we can agree that Norm MacDonald learning of OJ’s leap into Twitter is the greatest of all great things.

I mean, if the term “concentration camp” didn’t have stigma attached to it that further demonises your enemies, why even say it?

“When your bling is iced out but that shit melting from all your hot bars, you got the drip.”

God bless Urban Dictionary.

- Riley loves his Wildcats. Guarantee it was either/or between PJ and Herro.

- It’s funny- Coby White seemed to look like garbage every time I watched him, while Reddish studded out.

- F Zion. Hope he busts like a bubble.

- F Adam Silver too btw.

- I LOVE the Okeke pick. And Cam Johnson fwiw.

- NBA Draft delivers every year. Love it.

Last edited:
New Orleans rostering so many dookies kind of sucks, but I love a team that maneuvers like they have to maximize value.

They have a completely transformed team going into next year.

What they got for Davis was unreal, but getting 3 first round picks from Atlanta to drop 4 picks was just a great move.

The Pelicans have such an abundance of good young talent now that they’re literally going to have to house them all in a government owned quasi legal containment facility and hope to just provide the bare minimal survival necessities. Hell, they’ll be fortunate just to keep former teammates together, although there’s no way they can promise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT