ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg

Never been a Tiger fan until the last few years when he's been struggling. Felt bad for him even though most of his issues were self made. Now that he's won another major, I may go back to hating him again. Feelings are unclear.

Having said that....we just witnessed AWESOMENESS. Couldn't be happier for the dude.

Good for the state.

The state of golf.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
First major win in 11 years, and an amazing finish. In addition to the condescending posts, texts, comments, voicemails, and conversations, I’ve maintained all along he’ll win at least one more. And here it is. Congrats, and that was indeed historic.

One more and you’ve won The Bet.

I still think PTI wins the bet.not taking anything away from Tiger but there was a lot of bed-shitting going on during the back 9. It allowedTiger to relax, play it safe and pretty much just not fvck it up

What is Game of Thrones about?

A midget that drinks a lot

A zombie dragon is on the rampage

Two cousins (or whatever) are going to fight it out for the throne, once they’re done banging each other.

An abused younger brother will have the chance to kill his older (now also a zombie) brother.

And there is a weird crippled kid that talks to animals.

And apparently, Winter lasts a really long time,if it ever happens

Detective work... but can't get the image to post. 2/25/11 about 1/3 way down this archive page.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110227...ID=888&fid=1708&style=2&tid=155560298&Page=12

RE: "The bet", I think I lucked out digging some crap up a few years ago. Looks like it was Tiger/Phil 3 more majors combined, then Phil won the Open in 2013... then Tiger today. As others including the participants have noted, I think it's one more that tips the scales.

Good job by Wodie "Ace" BBdK on the post-victory post today that I think we all expected.

This bet has made for some historic GYERO content over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT