ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 has to be Dr. Yacht walking a loop out to try and find his tee ball(s), learning they are OB and then the walk of shame back to the tee.

If he played the red course at Hamilton’s in late July or August then I could see 350-360. Of course there’s no grass and the dirt is hard....like hitting it in a parking lot.. Tin Cup!!

I mean, you guys are acting like a bunch of silly Hillary Lovers after Trump won the election. IT HAPPENED. As much as you want it not be true, IT HAPPENED. People were there and witnessed it. IT HAPPENED.

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

Random weekend story....anyone remember the tweet Jones put up of the lawyer UL fan that saying, "Surprised UK fans can spell FBI..F'N inbreds". Met him Saturday at Green River. Apparently my buddy went to DeSales with him. He wasn't a bad dude. Just like us....got caught up in a fit of rage while losing.

Hes apparently a fan of KSR when they aren't crushing UL fan even though he hates his politics.

Yacht leaves that lovely part out. A bladed pull hook over the green, a shitty chip to 20, a 3 putt from there.

360 one time under crazy conditions verified once, if it happened, just be grateful and enjoy but that’s not something you do on a regular basis. THAT SAID Boat is 100 correct in chastising Cyclanth for not playing golf. Dude is rich, can likely make his own schedge etc....couple lessons, an hour at the range every week (which is *extremely* thereputic) and a round every other week....you’ll be good enough to enjoy it.

Back to 360 nonsense....I caught a few min of the long drive competition on the golf channel last week....those meathead jabronis were swinging out of their shoes with 48” lumber like idiots and only landing 1-2 of 8 in the LZ for 360-370....rest were snap hooks to Mars. Side note, there is a mega hot black chick that does ladies long drive.....didn’t see that coming.

tumblr_ou5wk6QlC61vvjo2eo1_400.jpg

I remember in HS playing at Seneca a decent amount....iirc on 1 before they redid it you could run it down the hill and 11 was a very elevated tee....maybe cracking 300-315 with the hill and elevated tee respectively. I was in inifinite better shape/stronger than him and infinitely better than him at that point in life and couldn’t muster anywhere close to that under perfect situations.

Just sounds stupid, dumb, and sad imo.

360 one time under crazy conditions verified once, if it happened, just be grateful and enjoy but that’s not something you do on a regular basis. THAT SAID Boat is 100 correct in chastising Cyclanth for not playing golf. Dude is rich, can likely make his own schedge etc....couple lessons, an hour at the range every week (which is *extremely* thereputic) and a round every other week....you’ll be good enough to enjoy it.

Back to 360 nonsense....I caught a few min of the long drive competition on the golf channel last week....those meathead jabronis were swinging out of their shoes with 48” lumber like idiots and only landing 1-2 of 8 in the LZ for 360-370....rest were snap hooks to Mars. Side note, there is a mega hot black chick that does ladies long drive.....didn’t see that coming.

tumblr_ou5wk6QlC61vvjo2eo1_400.jpg

I remember in HS playing at Seneca a decent amount....iirc on 1 before they redid it you could run it down the hill and 11 was a very elevated tee....maybe cracking 300-315 with the hill and elevated tee respectively. I was in inifinite better shape/stronger than him and infinitely better than him at that point in life and couldn’t muster anywhere close to that under perfect situations.

Just sounds stupid, dumb, and sad imo.

How many pull ups could *you* do?

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
It’s a little early to be locking up 2020, but if he continues down this path, denuclearizes North Korea and the economy keeps going...good luck.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-I do find it comical that Trump's Republicans are ready to negotiate with ruthless dictators and vocal liberals are completely against it. :rolleyes:

- @gattongrad09 I tried out Everybody Fights last night for one of the classes. Solid workout, REALLY nice gym. Very corny but whatever works.

-Per typical 2 year old phone gets an update, starts dropping nearly every call, shutting off randomly, and battery is dead by 10:30a. Smaller, Faster, Lghter, Denser, Cheaper.... engineered obsolescence.

Greece is f’in dope.

/myshortestpostever

Edit: didn’t mean to one-up krazy... but that’s pretty impossible not to do (sorry not sorry)

/stillprobablymyshortestpostever

Last edited:
Reactions: krazykats
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT