ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the core of what we do here, krazy.

Oh no more jokes? Pretty sure that is also what you all do here.

Just trying to spark up some fun on a slow afternoon.

Back to not worrying about 18 year olds, I guess.

I mean this Russian journalist planned and staged a fake assassination of himself to incriminate the Kremlin without even telling his wife! Did it all in under 60 days, too.

“Special apologies to my wife, Olechka, there was no other option,” Babchenko said to a room of visibly stunned journalists. “The operation was under preparation for two months.”

Circle of life and whatnot.

Well at this point there clearly won't be any announcement from UK today about any of this so we can look forward to nothing but rumors until something breaks on twitter, probably after midnight on a weeknight.

I *hate* how Calipari has starting handling this every year. I get encouraging kids to hold the door open as long as possible to see if they get a last minute first round guarantee. But like a helluva lot of things Calipari does, he seems to miss that kissing Billy Joe Wildcat's ass is almost as important as PLAYERS FIRST ENDING GENERATIONAL POVERTY WOWWWWWW.

I highly doubt PJ Washington is going to learn anything between 5 pm this afternoon and midnight that will change the calculus of his decision. And if PJ is dumb enough to rely on some bullshit "guarantee" made by a NBA team at the last minute, then Calipari should have done a far better job preparing him for the NBA because he'd be a dumb rube who is going to get run over until he finds a decent agent.

Hank if you can shrink that down into a headline and send it to centurycat we'd appreciate it.

Going to a party at a house on the 18th hole on Saturday at the memorial, and it's supposed to not rain. Never been and dont know what to expect but will probably check out the bogey inn finally and see if I can time the wife's drinks just right #smug

Don't come here too often in the early offseason , lots of saltiness around here, just grab a coke and enjoy the ride fellas

Man, what could have been for that team. :eyes: Spellman was a much bigger return than Donte D would have been. One more spot for PJ & Vando to fall.

They'll still be Top 10, imo. Quinerly, Gillespie, Booth, Cremo -- typical loaded Nova guard squad, w/ some decent experience in the frontcourt.

Reactions: VernHatton52
Well Azubuike is coming back to help Kansas win their 90th straight conference title so prepare for the Rock Chalk brigade.

I just really hope no 1st round offers were going to be made tonight, for the sake of ending generational poverty.

usa_today_10604241.0.jpg

The :gun:‘s on this dude :eyes:

Reactions: Hankshaker
- This place is awesome...and I’m still checking in on CatPaw. Said it before and I’ll say it again, I like us more than anyone with PJ back. Add Travis and wow.

- How has this new Tiger biography not gotten any run in Herro? It’s outstanding. Amazing how similar Tiger is to Saban in his approach to his particular sport.

- I can report that the Europeans have become as loose with tattoos as Americans have. Jesus.

- This place is first class. Incredible, really. My first experience with Mexico or all-inclusive but man, sweetheart people making me feel more important than I am. Gone back to an old “early 20s” favorite at the pool- Captain ‘n’ Coke.

- Excursion tomorrow- Tulum, snorkeling, swimming in a cave, etc.

- In conversation today, the wife mentioned, “BBdK has the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. And his pupils are so white. [sick]

- I miss my dog already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT