ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway...anyone have a line on a good realtor? I'm thinking someone in my area so they'll be available but will consider others if referred.

*Picked up mom

Hey Bern, so sorry about your Mother. Condolences man. Lost mine last August. She was 81 and the circumstances of her death are F'd!!! We have her ashes here in STL at the veteran's memorial (Pop was in Korea), yet my whole life she NEVER mentioned cremation NOR wanted an open casket (it was) and I am so pissed off at my father and the rest of the family since that I haven't been willing to do anything family ever since.

Its tough, I know. Life now, doesn't make sense without her.

Reactions: sligocat92
yet my whole life she NEVER mentioned cremation NOR wanted an open casket (it was) and I am so pissed off at my father and the rest of the family since that I haven't been willing to do anything family ever since.
Gotta let that shit go man. She doesn't care and she'd likely much rather have you put the past behind you with your family. Good luck, but let that shit go.

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
I hope nobody I know has to make the gut wrenching decision to end care. No matter how many times the Dr. said that's she's not waking up, you always hope for a miracle. Luckily, Mom told me her wishes about long term dependence on a ventilator.

Hate to hear about anyone having to go through this. I went through it last month and like you, my mother and I had talked about it and it made the decision much easier for me. For anyone else I would say, have your parents make a living will like my mother did, and I have. When the time comes there doesn't need to be any time of questioning.

Good grief, KSR. In addition to

(1) the analysis posted this afternoon, they've now posted

(2) staff predictions at 6 pm, and now

(3)"What I would do if I were them" by TJ Walker.

[sick] Mercifully, only 25 more hours of this absurdity.

Reactions: UK_Norm
NM. I am done...been a complete wreck since losing Mom 9 months ago and actually appreciate the levity that the uppity P<b>ricks T<b>orrentially I<b>nclined brought to this discussion AS WELL AS BC's wonderfully timely advice tonight. I needed that...GO CATS!!!

Last edited:
Mercifully, only 25 more hours of this absurdity.

To be fair, KSR's absurdity pales in comparison to the absurdity of two guys who might not make next year's G-League and another guy who might not get drafted even entertaining going pro in basketball.

Looking forward to waiting until 11:59 pm (or later if any of these idiots manage to pull a Hamidou) to find out whether any of these jokers will grace us with their presence next year!

Hey Bern, so sorry about your Mother. Condolences man. Lost mine last August. She was 81 and the circumstances of her death are F'd!!! We have her ashes here in STL at the veteran's memorial (Pop was in Korea), yet my whole life she NEVER mentioned cremation NOR wanted an open casket (it was) and I am so pissed off at my father and the rest of the family since that I haven't been willing to do anything family ever since.

Its tough, I know. Life now, doesn't make sense without her.

I totally understand your last sentence, my dad left the world almost 2 years ago and i've been shamefully lost ever since.

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
I want PJ and Wenyen back...and I’m completely indifferent on Vanderbilt.

I'd switch Wenyen and Vanderbilt. Wenyen is the best stretch 4 of the bunch but Vanderbilt is a legit great athlete and played much bigger than he is listed.

I liked Vanderbilt a lot at the 5 last year. Of course that was compared to Richards, so Eloy would have looked great by comparison I guess.

If Washington comes back in setting ridiculously high expectations for this team, which will lead to early season redass so part of me wants them all to go pro so I can get that out of the way this summer.

I'd switch Wenyen and Vanderbilt. Wenyen is the best stretch 4 of the bunch but Vanderbilt is a legit great athlete and played much bigger than he is listed.

I liked Vanderbilt a lot at the 5 last year. Of course that was compared to Richards, so Eloy would have looked great by comparison I guess.
Washington has some semblance of a post game, which we need, and ohbytheway played half of last season with a finger that needed surgery.

Who knows if Vanderbilt’s “people” even let him play. Can’t wait for a pretty good team to play out with a season full of Cal saying “Jarred who? Haven’t seen him.”

The stupidity is just as much on the KSR reader as it is on them. These guys haven't made up their freaking minds yet. Haven't y'all figured that out? And what exactly do you expect them to report?

It never ceases to amaze me how readers truly expect "inside info" that somehow gets leaked before the player in question has actually given an indication or made a decision.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I don't think we're ever getting a full season of basketball from Vanderbilt. The injuries have been too persistent. I feel like Wenyen is getting underrated. He went cold late in the year, but he's a great outside shooter, good defender, good on the glass, and would be a leader. I'd love to have PJ or Vanderbilt, but I'm not gonna lose sleep if any of them go. Pretty sick of the idea that being a basketball player at Kentucky sucks. The other day Nick Richards posted a selfie in the gym with the caption "Someday it's going to pay off." It's paying off now, Nancy.

P.S. Get the Stanford kid.

Cal would never do it anyway, but a lineup of Montgomery in the middle with Johnson, Gabriel, Herro, and Quade or even Baker all spreading the floor and skipping passes around would be :scream:

Last edited:
Most adults make more important decisions on a weekly basis than the one these dipshits have had on their plates for 60 days.

Hopefully one day they reflect on this whole ordeal and realize how big of shitheads they actually were about it.

Most adults decide on their entire professional future in less than a week?

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT