ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[eyeroll]

The reality here is that the margin for error is pretty wide if they're not going first round. In fact, your all's entire argument for not needing UK is that they can go play pro ball practically anywhere in the world and make hundreds of thousands of dollars/per should they want.

So go do that now or wait 10 months. Pretty simple, really. Yes, this entire charade of OMFG I NEED UNTIL 8:00 PM OF THE FINAL DECISION DAY is bullshit.

The stupidity is just as much on the KSR reader as it is on them. These guys haven't made up their freaking minds yet. Haven't y'all figured that out? And what exactly do you expect them to report?

It never ceases to amaze me how readers truly expect "inside info" that somehow gets leaked before the player in question has actually given an indication or made a decision.

Personally, when there's nothing to report (as anyone with half a brain would know, short of an announcement, there would be nothing to report until May 30), I expect them not to write about it.

^ Not only reading, but giving us daily updates of all the terrible articles. Thanks!!!!

-Bristol said a lineup of Baker...LOL. Cal hates deadeye shooters who aren't also exceptional athletes. (which is nearly all of them)

-As I've said previously, Reid Travis is a better college basketball player than any of the guys in question, and we're going to get him if we want him. At this point, I'm really indifferent to the entire charade.

PJ
Gabriel
Vanderbilt

That's my order of preference. (would love to have them all return like they should, of course)

Last edited:
Feel bad for all if you non major league soccer balls whose sports happiness is held in the whim of teenagers.

Chuck Hayes should've never graduated with a foul to give, as he should've never been in that position in the first place. Kid should've rolled out of here after losing to Maryland with Team Turmoil, moved to Turkey or China or Iran for a few years, atkot.

I mean, that's basically PJ Washington, right?

Any sophomore/junior that we've had at Kentucky has been a huge failure in hindsight. Keith Bogans' amazing Junior season? lol, I guess.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I mean this Russian journalist planned and staged a fake assassination of himself to incriminate the Kremlin without even telling his wife! Did it all in under 60 days, too.

“Special apologies to my wife, Olechka, there was no other option,” Babchenko said to a room of visibly stunned journalists. “The operation was under preparation for two months.”

I mean this Russian journalist planned and staged a fake assassination of himself to incriminate the Kremlin without even telling his wife! Did it all in under 60 days, too.

“Special apologies to my wife, Olechka, there was no other option,” Babchenko said to a room of visibly stunned journalists. “The operation was under preparation for two months.”
I mean come on now who hasn’t at least THOUGHT about doing this.

There but for the grace of God go I is what I’m trying to say.

These 19 year olds are given a short window to decide their entire professional fate, and the choice can't be taken back or changed.

Our apologies. In another day, you'll be free to resume your typical daily life of playing with your toddler, smoking the occasional cigarette, gambling, masturbating, having a cocktail at the end of your white collar work day, watching television, and generally picking your ass. I hate that this important behavior has been interrupted by someone else's career.

Reactions: CatsFan75
I mean come on now who hasn’t at least THOUGHT about doing this.

There but for the grace of God go I is what I’m trying to say.

Wasn't there some attorney who faked a kidnapping (or something) and they found him living in an RV park with his dog and Xbox in New Mexico a few years back?

Eric C. Conn coulda pulled that before he got famous and he wouldn't have had to go to shit-ass Honduras or do a federal bit, imo ATKOT.

Reactions: Mashburned
Wasn't there some attorney who faked a kidnapping (or something) and they found him living in an RV park with his dog and Xbox in New Mexico a few years back?

Eric C. Conn coulda pulled that before he got famous and he wouldn't have had to go to shit-ass Honduras or do a federal bit, imo ATKOT.
Ironically enough, both dudes are from Floyd County. (Not sure if that's irony, Joey, but whatever.)

It’s a damn shame you moved away from that sink hole.

A grown man, letting what 18 year olds decide to do for the rest of their lives, impact him is quite pathetic.

I’m definitely working in some sarcastic, “Special apologies,” to the wife this summer. “Special apologies for leaving the cushions on the deck chairs,” etc.

You're right, AB. I'm just fed up with all of the Nova slurping this off-season. If they get Travis along with Cremo to add to what they have returning then Wright will once again have a formidable squad, despite the losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT