ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been fleeing ESPN because they don't like sports and politics mixed so ESPN does the sensible thing and signs Keith Olbermann to a big deal. At this point I think they want to go out of business.

Bitchin

gGlLIqA.png

If I’m being honest with myself I’m at a point where I’d wear them if they were comfortable enough

They make these with more pockets & maybe a belt loop or two? Plus a loop to hold my hammer, of course.

I'm in.

If I am being honest, and this is GYERO so you never know, if my wife brought them home for me to wear, I would.

Even the shorts that have an actual fly and button come in sizes S-XL instead of actual measurements. [laughing]

That's how children's clothes and sweat pants are sized. Grow up

I primarily don’t care what people do with their free time/disposable income. But the whole assembling-to-paint-yourself and marching-shirtless-with-drums-like-some-mediocre-army for an exhibition soccer game between 19-year-old amateurs and some mid-20s semi professionals is just a weird effing way to spend your time and I hate that those people are getting what they want.

I primarily don’t care what people do with their free time/disposable income. But the whole assembling-to-paint-yourself and marching-shirtless-with-drums-like-some-mediocre-army for an exhibition soccer game between 19-year-old amateurs and some mid-20s semi professionals is just a weird effing way to spend your time and I hate that those people are getting what they want.
As weird as celebrating a tie for a regular season title?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
It wasn’t a tie. X won outright.*

*we didn’t actually know that when we celebrated. But beating DePaul on the road in that last game was as close to a gimme as you get, other than St. John’s. Which was all Villanova has to do, not lose to a winless-in-the-conference SJ. But they lost.

I opted-in to follow all of the politicians who represent me on Facebook. It was one click and boy did I feel like I was really doing my civic duty as passively as possible.

But now, I’m bombarded by ads from everyone running for my vote. And you guys aren’t going to believe this, but one of them is a total f—-ing idiot, and I can’t help but soberly correct his posts of dubious fatherly.com infographics. I end every one with a Mark Cuban facepalm gif and a sing-off of “And for that reason, I’M OUT.”

But these are futile efforts, as reading the comments of my fellow man only makes it worse. I’ve spend my whole life trying to avoid the Speedway and then I simply let them in to my FB feed.

Woe is us, America.

So this women's softball tourney is basically the SEC and the PAC-12.

SEC: Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas

PAC-12: Oregon, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State, Washington

Randoms: Oklahoma, Florida State

I can't believe WCC scheduled his wedding to be on the same weekend as the sweet 16.

Some UK fan he is!

I wonder how many people have left his rehearsal dinner so they can catch the big game?

Prime Now is changing everything. Yesterday, I placed an order for a week’s worth of groceries at 11:00 a.m. They were delivered to my door 1.5 hours later by a pleasant man driving a clean car.

There were no mistakes in the order, and everything was nicely packaged - like items in the same bag, bags properly loaded, all bags sealed and labeled (heavy duty paper bags). None of the dairy items were two days from their expiration date (hi Click List).

Also, Amazon has significantly reduced Whole Foods’ prices. Many of their core grocery items are now competitively priced with Kroger.

This will be the end of Click List and their legion of zombie “pickers” who exhibit zero care or personal touch for my grocery order. Good riddance.

Prime Now is changing everything. Yesterday, I placed an order for a week’s worth of groceries at 11:00 a.m. They were delivered to my door 1.5 hours later by a pleasant man driving a clean car.

There were no mistakes in the order, and everything was nicely packaged - like items in the same bag, bags properly loaded, all bags sealed and labeled (heavy duty paper bags). None of the dairy items were two days from their expiration date (hi Click List).

Also, Amazon has significantly reduced Whole Foods’ prices. Many of their core grocery items are now competitively priced with Kroger.

This will be the end of Click List and their legion of zombie “pickers” who exhibit zero care or personal touch for my grocery order. Good riddance.
This is a company town. You done f——ed up.

And this on Memorial Day weekend.

Suns coming out, now I hate Chad again.

Saw the band playing our wedding again last night, they so good.

Is this the same band that plays songs like “Attack of the Weiner Man” and “Pants”? Because there is no more perfect band for doc’s wedding, whether imaginary or not.

Ha, would have loved the Mummies.

Quick trip to the boat today. Have to come back for a wedding tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT