ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official - everyone hates Chad and his stupid wedding.

-Was way out in front on this.

-A tradition unlike any other...me falling asleep on the couch during a playoff sporting event. Healthy eating and exercise may have helped me shed a bunch of lbs(non-GYERO), but the decrease in cholesterol and fat sure have put a dent in my late-night sports watching.

-Zoo is underrated for a day out. Animals are always fascinating when they're out, no amusement park-like lines to stand in, can knock it out in a couple of hours, easy parking, etc. I'm a fan.

-Louisville recs needed. Kid is competing in the state track meet tomorrow at UL, and wants to go out afterward for a celebration meal, win or lose. She's earned it. But we don't venture that way very often. Need a family-friendly local joint.

-It's remarkable the difference in listening to Mingione(non-giggling) vs. Mingione(giggling).

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
* Llama — keeping in mind that wcc hates you too, how much weight have you dropped?

* Annual Greek Fest celebraish tonight. Food. Is all about the food.

* Started Dreamland (Sam Quinones) this week. Very, very aggravating.

* Harvey Weinstein arrested. Who’s next? Bluekel or kybobcat?

* Niners owner Jed York announces his team will cease concession sales during the National Anthem. My god, what a patriot.

I’ve watched approximately three plays of women’s softball in my entire life. Years ago, my dad and I were channel surfing at a time when women’s softball on television was an oddity - and we left it on to see what would happen.

I can’t remember it exactly, but it went something like this. BOB (no strikes), grounder for (what should’ve been) double play but the secondbaseperson bobbled it and made no play, then there was an overthrow of some sort on the next play and runs scored.

I remember it, because we were only taking it in to be patriarchical assholes about it sucking and it completely delivered - play after play. We couldn’t take our eyes off of it - until a normal play was made. Then, the marvel wore off and we changed the channel. That was probably 15 years ago and I haven’t seen it since.

WTF is wrong with you people accepting non-MEN’S basketball/football collegiate sports as actual endeavors worth your time and attention - you sound like Louisville men. CLEAN IT UP, IMO.

Reactions: jcrow10
DeBPwemU0AMWh-E

Wow. Glad to see GYERO has softball fever. Meanwhile me and SAE are over here rollin’ bats, mashing, raking, and wondering why everyone else was so gd late to the party.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Good news: The people that have long been accused of killing the Rupp atmosphere will now have a club area.

Bad new: They still have to keep their regular seat so courtside seats will just be empty now.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Good news: The people that have long been accused of killing the Rupp atmosphere will now have a club area.

Bad new: They still have to keep their regular seat so courtside seats will just be empty now.

If I'm not mistaken they will not be open during the game.

Baseball getting club areas with draft beer though. [thumb2]

Regardless, the SEC(Bama) realized Texas ans OSU are selling booze now at football games so that stupid nonsense is about over.

* Llama — keeping in mind that wcc hates you too, how much weight have you dropped?

I hit the 90 down mark right before the race, but my eating slipped and I've been on the shelf with tendinitis, so I think I'm at 87 down now. Cleaned up the diet two weeks back, and I can start running again next Tuesday, so hopefully I'm back on track.

The Mavericks - What a Crying Shame
Steve Earle - Hardcore Troubadour
Reckless Kelly - Ragged as the Road
Charlie Robinson - My Hometown
The Nixons - Sister

Reactions: grantbob
Women's basketball is so awful because we're all snobs and they're playing the exact same game as the biggest freak atheletes in the world. To me it looks like grade school level basketball.

True futbols are the only ones that can relate.

Regardless, I'm only watching womens Olympic sports. The rest can gtfo.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Shew bag drop was a nightmare. Vet move to duck out curbside. Saved a smooth 30 minutes. Tsa precheck shaved another 10. Made it to the gate with 5 minutes to spare.

Otherwise might have missed my flight...can’t have Chad getting upset on my account.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Damn right I have plaid cargo shorts. Every color combination possible.

As far as those fans go, I agree that its awful that they are passionate about their teams and act crazy during their games. Don't they know that a client could see them?

It is sometimes ok to wear a tasteful polo or button down in team colors, or even a pink, purple or pale yellow polo if it has a small team logo on the sleeve and a cartoonish whale icon on the breast. Anything more than that is an outright disgrace.

I heard that these animals even stand and cheer the entire game. I bet their parents are proud.

Damn right I have plaid cargo shorts. Every color combination possible.

As far as those fans go, I agree that its awful that they are passionate about their teams and act crazy during their games. Don't they know that a client could see them?

It is sometimes ok to wear a tasteful polo or button down in team colors, or even a pink, purple or pale yellow polo if it has a small team logo on the sleeve and a cartoonish whale icon on the breast. Anything more than that is an outright disgrace.

I heard that these animals even stand and cheer the entire game. I bet their parents are proud.
Rumor also has it they drink alcohol.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
As you all would assume, I am pretty good friends with one of the guys in that photo. But I still haven’t taken in a match.

Also, my summer short pant is anything Uniqlo “Easy Shorts,” - just picked up 5 pairs last week to add to the collection (as you would also assume.)

The dude in the plaid cargo shorts is so white I'm surprised he is out in the daylight and not bursting into flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT