ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Northside Yacht Club, they refer to ranch as “NASCAR Sauce,” - it’s just another one of their hilarious touches that keeps them in the catbird seat when it comes to garage rock dive bars with a flair for gourmands in the Tri-State.
You've mentioned this establishment before, but it just dawned on me; given their location, I bet they don't even own yachts!! Wow, I guess you really have to be "in the know" to get these rascals' humor

• It is scientific fact that a 73.1 mi radius struck from the Central Park ice rink has the only edible pizza prepared in the US.
  • The word “toppings” is only used by the uninformed/unwashed pizza eater
  • If your pizzeria doesn’t make their own mozzarella, GTFOH.
  • Coal oven or wood fired
  • If you’re from Chicago, that thing you eat is a cake. A horrible cake invented by a redneck.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Don’t worry, Chase. I’m sure it won’t affect those less cultured places in the world, like Beaver’s Ass, KY.

The beautiful game is for the more civilized peoples who make this giant soccer ball spinning around the sun their home. And apparently for hipsters who like to paint their faces, bang drums and drink beer that WODIE SLOOT turns her nose up at.

Don’t be jealous of our success, Louisvillians. There is a chance you could be our minor league team in soccer now, too.

MLS is a status symbol for major metropolitan cities these days. Think of it as an Audi in the driveway of the elite young professional.

Cincinnati continues to improve and appeal to the younger demographic.

Meanwhile, Louisville still has the Kentucky Derby, which is really neat, too.

Cincinnati Royals - They now play in Sacramento
Cincinnati Bengals - Have they ever won a playoff game? And their stadium cost $25 billion
Cincinnati Reds - Sad sad sad what has happened to that once proud franchise

So now you're trying Major League Soccer? I guess. We know how this will turn out.

Btw, we have 1 Major League product. The Derby. And it's ****ing great.

Reactions: roguemocha
Cincinnati Bengals - Have they ever won a playoff game? And their stadium cost $25 billion

So now you're trying Major League Soccer? I guess. We know how this will turn out.

You follow UK football, a notoriously shitty product, religiously.

So, that nullifies any dumbdick insecurity complexed point you were trying to make.

Actually, Beaver Dam’s amphitheater

>>>>>>

Anything soccer related in Cincinnati’s history.

That’s a low bar, but still.

Cincinnati Royals = Kentucky Colonels. Where are they playing these days, I forget?

Yes, 73, the Cincinnati Bengals have even made it all the way to the Super Bowl twice. I would think a sports fan would know that.

The Reds are sadly going thru a never-ending rebuild. I guess 2 division titles plus a wildcard berth in the last 8 years will have to suffice for the only things close to success for a while.
But the best Louisville can do is be the home for the players not good enough to make the Reds squad.

Sorry Louisville wasn't even considered for MLS. That's a shame.

The Derby is great. For 2 minutes a year, Louisville is the shit.

Let's be honest, though. If it was as great as you act like it is, wcc would be getting married at Churchill Downs.

Actually, Beaver Dam’s amphitheater

>>>>>>

Anything soccer related in Cincinnati’s history.

That’s a low bar, but still.

Actually, just last year, FC Cincinnati defeated 2 MLS squads live on ESPN on the way to making the semifinals of the prestigious US Open Cup. And they have made the playoffs in each of their first 2 seasons.

To me, that is a little better than being the venue for Tyler Childers or the Turnpike Troubadours. But hey, to each his own.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I used to hate soccer, as well.

Then I evolved and got better. You should strive to do the same. Be the best version of yourself.

I believe in you, Ben. Climb that ladder. The children are the future. Lead the way.

Chase your dreams, Chase. Chase the stars.

Or something like that.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT