ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
KU will be in the handful of contenders as always, but I also don't get the consensus #1 stuff. They lost their entire backcourt, much of which has been playing together for 7 years.

Self has never done well w/ young guys back there. I guess Charlie Moore has some experience, but still not what KU typically has on their best teams.

Reactions: roguemocha
KU will be in the handful of contenders as always, but I also don't get the consensus #1 stuff. They lost their entire backcourt, much of which has been playing together for 7 years.

Self has never done well w/ young guys back there.

Plus DeSouva won’t play for them.

Reactions: jayroon
Glad to see the weather forecast is looking quite wet for the weekend. Now I don’t have to harbor any resentment for missing the beginning of boat season to be with Chad.

I'll choose Pep given the opportunity, but Cheese is the classic NYC style slice (which is what Goodfellas is), sounds like your lassie knows what's up.

You just stay out of anything food-related and everything will turn out great.

We’ll see when the pep is gone in two minutes.

I have witnessed this exact bullshit 50x already at work functions and house parties. And I put the blame solely on the shoulders on women.

Seriously, having a wife that orders 50-50 pepperoni and cheese pies is impressive. You've done alright, young man. I wasn't really happy for you, but now I kind of am.

Not even one garden lovers. No artichoke bs. No cauliflower gluten free crap. Just pure pizza. What a wedding that's gonna be.

I think you'll be surprised, sounds like you have a sophisticated crowd attending. "Plain Slice" is far and away the #1 seller in the Northeast.

I'm pretty sure they aren't making the pizzas right now, btw. If it's going to ruin the wedding, which it sounds like it is, you can always backdoor her w/ a simple phone call -- doubt she'll be counting the pizzas upon arrival.

Either way, you're the one acting like a woman.:100points: Everyone will appreciate the free pizza, calm down.

* Touch. I just got handed a lot more work/responsibilities for the next couple of weeks. No additional pay, but it could sort of be an audition for the future.

I need an intern. I wonder what kind of pay Kyle Tucker is looking for?

We have a seemingly-endless supply of student workers who will work for no pay or class credit.

The vast majority have absolutely no discernible skills, but if you need, say, a stat sheet run from one place to another, most of them can do that in a reasonable amount of time.

The BBdK I know from the internet would have his sweaty face covered in pepperoni by 11 AM.

Also puppies scent to all the unaware pedestrians downtown this weekend during a wedding. Stay safe.

* Congrats, chad! After marriage, women tend to be much more agreeable and sane.

* Bama opened at -20 against #BIRDGANG a few days ago and it's already up to -25. Beat that Petrino ass, Tide.

* Love seeing KU at preseason #1. If there are two things that Bill Self really knows how to manage, it's youth and high expectations.

Congrats WCC. Glad the wedding is local so the Louisville Yahoo's can finally get domesticated this weekend in a real major league City.

Every year I deem myself too old for Indy 500 weekend and every year I drag myself back. Carb Day Friday/Sam Hunt Concert Saturday/Race Sunday then death Sunday night.

Always enjoy popping on DMB right around middle of May. Glad he's touring this year. Riverbend will be lit 6/7.

Has anoyone ever actually WON an HR case in corporate America when it comes to shady hiring practices? Love being passed over for deserved promotion for an external friend of a manager already.

I'll def be sweating out that NCAA baseball selection show while posted up at Patachou Monday #BrokenYolk.

Pepp/Sausage - myself, 2 nieces and BIL
Cheese - nephew

I shake my head at him every time I go over for pizza night. So disappointed.

However, a good NY style cheese slice is better than one with toppings.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Savvy move by your NE bride-to-be. She knows that the cheese will not belie the fact that Goodfellas actually sucks a big one as it is a passable piece in a pizza pinch.

The pepperoni, howevah, will tip them all off to the failure of the local “NY Slice scene.”

My suggestion: All Hot & Spicy’s from Strong’s (with extry crushed Grippos on top). Flummox then with bullshit, IMO. YWIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT