ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you are staying is very nice and has a solid bar. But it is not within immediate walking distance of anything with a night life of note. Just call for a ride and ask to go to Over the Rhine. Quick ride and dozens of places to enjoy. If you would like to ask for a discrete destination, ask for Rhinegeist Brewery. That will dump you in the thick of it.

The Monastery itself is centrally located in Mt Adams and is surrounded by a bunch of nice spots. Can’t go wrong in that area either pre or post ceremony.

Reactions: wcc31
Wife's BFF is getting married at the 'Monastery' and we're staying at the Phelps downtown, Wynn.

WTF we gon' do? Wedding is Sunday. BAR SCENE?

See what Wynn said. The rooftop bar at the Phelps is ridiculous- great views.

Taste of Cincinnati is going on downtown so that will be nuts.

OTR spots- Taft Ale House, Sundry & Vice, Rosedale

Then there are bars all around Mt. Adams.

GS +1.5 live was all but cued up when I went to bed with them up 12 and Curry hitting them from the parking lot. Wake up to a 2 point loss, lol

Wait what? GSW were up 12 and your book was giving them a 1.5 live? Live bets are still game spreads are they not?

Sign me up!

Had no idea Locke was 6th all time.

Favorites to watch:

1. Higgs
2. Moe
3. Pinner

Others receiving votes: Homer

Dd4hRz5U0AAz92P.jpg

Yeah hope the draft beer, rap music and BBQ isn’t too fancy for you F-faces.
Will you have any wine or champagne? Or do I need to sneak some in? You know I don't like craft beer.

...and all over Keith Mitchell.
What did the Prime Minister of Grenada do to them?

Chad, I have misplaced my wedding invite and don't know where/when to be except for the cocktail party on Saturday. I'm just assuming someone at the hotel will point me in the right direction.

Will you have any wine or champagne? Or do I need to sneak some in? You know I don't like craft beer.

What did the Prime Minister of Grenada do to them?

Chad, I have misplaced my wedding invite and don't know where/when to be except for the cocktail party on Saturday. I'm just assuming someone at the hotel will point me in the right direction.

Yes, we’ll have wine, champagne and all kinds of alcohol- vodka, rum, Bulleit, etc.

Wedding starts at 5:30 at Rhinegeist. Your welcome bag will give you an Uber code for $5 off your ride to the wedding. Or you can take the street car which has a stop in the Brewery District. Give yourself some time. Downtown will be a madhouse. Maybe check out Findlay Market beforehand, which is a few blocks away. Rhinegeist is in a ghetto area though so don’t walk to there or Findlay.

Thanks for the deets, WCC. I plan on running with PTI and his date sometime on Sunday morning (and by morning, I mean afternoon b/c I plan to be a little hungover). You are welcome to join us to get a little wedding day stress out.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcc31
Only one leg was decapitated. They stiched the other one back on.

Decapitated means to remove the head. I believe the word you need was amputated.

Man, Scottsdale is awesome. Miss this place. Omni resort is evidently also a favorite of Chad’s international friends the Obamas.

https://steak44.com/

Mercy.

Looking forward to Chad’s nuptials, I’ll be happy with what he serves. Not gonna make demands like some kind of Montclair.

Rooster’s has the best wings and it’s not even close.

Last edited:
So which one of you fine business owners are gonna help your favorite journalist out in a time of need?

I wonder if he has any experience in HVAC or lumber?

Hoping he lands somewhere that he doesn’t have to stay up late and watch sports for a living....apparently that’ll wear you down.

* Made mushroom risotto last night. Wow that takes a lot of stirring. If I made that regularly, I imagine one arm would be much bigger than the other, like a young BBdK.

* Anth bringing his bike up this weekend or nah?

* Big FC Cincy vs Lou City match at Nippert on Saturday night with 1st place on the line.

* I've been battling a hip issue. I guess I better go to a doc, it isn't getting better on its own.

* I torpedoed my chances in the weight loss challenge this month. I've put on about 3 lbs instead of losing weight. Idiot.

Is anyone even still doing it?

* UK/Rupp has made a couple of presentations to us recently and the renovated Rupp Arena should be dope. I doubt we dish out the bucks to make it Rupp Arena at the Toyota Center or whatever, though. Gonna take at least 5M, I bet. Maybe they can get national involved.

* Shit and brains. That is a good nickname for the PTI/ABH duo.

* Touch. I just got handed a lot more work/responsibilities for the next couple of weeks. No additional pay, but it could sort of be an audition for the future.

I need an intern. I wonder what kind of pay Kyle Tucker is looking for?

* That's all I got.

- Congrats to the NFL requiring their employees to show some damn respect for our country.

The NFL draft being in Nashville next year may be a fun thing to do once.

- Chad congrats man. I know as a poster I’m a dipshit idiot, but marriage is a great thing and only takes a backseat to having children, IMO.

- Anth the A/C has now blown 2 straight months with no issues! Thanks buddy.

- Tucker is outstanding. No doubt about it.

- Kaze is awesome- only dude who may not enjoy their cuisine is the guy throwing the party- my old man. They do have terrific wings tho.

- Smale Park/Sawyer Point is a good, close running spot. Run over to my crib in Newport if you want.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT