ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be wings on the hors d'oeuvres menu at Saturday's cocktail reception?

Side note: Not even JAimAnth had a cocktail reception the day before.

Jaimanthony had people coming in town from the region. We have people coming in from Caribbean nations and metropolitan areas like San Francisco and New York City.

Reactions: grantbob
I'm going to a wedding this weekend that has some sort of cocktail reception/party thing that everyone is invited to the day before.

You know 30 years ago lots of people didn't even have receptions. 10 years ago engagement parties weren't a thing. Here in about 20 years weddings are going to be a week long affair like in India with all the stupid shit everyone keeps adding.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Jaimanthony had people coming in town from the region. We have people coming in from Caribbean nations and metropolitan areas like San Francisco and New York City.
Mostly from Fairdale or Dixie Hwy and all pissed off they couldn't wear camo.

I can't wait to get BBdk 2004 drunk and talk him into eating 10-15 gummies. ABH and I are already scheming on how we can cause a scene without being detected. Adrian is the obvious solution.

Reactions: grantbob
Mostly from Fairdale or Dixie Hwy and all pissed off they couldn't wear camo.

I can't wait to get BBdk 2004 drunk and talk him into eating 10-15 gummies. ABH and I are already scheming on how we can cause a scene without being detected. Adrian is the obvious solution.

ABH wouldn’t do that to me.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
BW3 desert heat dry rub wings do not suck. Solid experience. No sauce pulled directly from the fridge that cools off the wings; direct from fryer to dry rub to those little paper trays. And if you're lucky, no heat lamp.

F@@cking Amazon just removed from Prime the dog food I have been buying for my precious angels for nine years. Now the cocksuckers want 8.99 for shipping.

I may have to go to an actual brick and mortar store now. Jeff Bezos can DIAF ASAP.

Your dogs could DIAF. That would save you some money.

Lost in YouTube music and come across this THE CARS gem. Do they still produce great garage bands like this? Never seen the movie this clip came from but damn, Megan Fox. Good on LeBeouf for tapping that during filming.

Cumberland does have the best wings in Louisville. Went once a week on average when I slummed it in the 502.

Actually craving some Honey Chipotle wings now as we speak. Damnit.

Plus that Chipotle Mayo for the fries.

^ Draywob Green’s profile photograph is unsettling.

BBdK, as well as anyone else who abjectly hates NKY, let me know if you would like any recommendations for some hangover lunch recs while you are up here this weekend and don’t have wcc wedding stuff going on. I specialize in hole in the wall Latino and Asian places.

Also, please feed wcc’s best man as many horrid shots as possible. It is a delight watching him struggle at work with 4-day hangovers.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
The Reds are about to be 3-0 when Matt Harvey starts, even though tonight will be his first recorded W.

A welcoming party for out-of-towners isn’t uncommon. Got schnockered at a few myself. Holiday weekend is the only difference here. Enjoy your free drinks and apps on my FIL and relax.
I’ll be on my porch, as one does

Wife's BFF is getting married at the 'Monastery' and we're staying at the Phelps downtown, Wynn.

WTF we gon' do? Wedding is Sunday. BAR SCENE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT