ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed a lot of the sports dads at my nephew’s little league games wear these bad boys.

712DuMNIzmL._SX355_.jpg

Covers up the gut, but says “hey, I like batting cages!” Looks like a great shirt for binge drinking if you ask me.

I've got 2. Hell I paid $70 for an Under Armour one. I bet Rax has one for every day of the week.

Reactions: Mossip
@B Rax - how the boys looking so far this spring?

-Oh, great. Here we go.

-Officially a member of the black toenail club. Nobody said this would happen.

-Putting Doris Burke on the sideline and Mark Jackson in the commentator chair is beyond dumb.

-Can't pronounce the last name of the Suns' new head coach, but at least it wasn't a retread. Hate the pro leagues just churning out the same guys. Half-expect Cotton Fitzsimmons to get a job this off-season.

wcc’s gal is absolutely awesome and he’s super lucky and I wish them all the happiness in the world, but if you think I won’t savor every moment of his marital misery and griping the exact same way I do the rest of you, you’re out of your evelovin mind.

The next time he blows a gasket because his lady spent $400 on chotskies at Target.....well, that will just warm the cockles of my soulless, blackened heart.

Next time you date an obvious stalker, talks shit about your friends, steals your identity, tries to get you fired, announces to the world you're missing and that you're low down dirty cuckolding scum... you think we won't savor it? Trust me it'll be right there next to you choking on a randoms earring.

Last edited:
-Nice lil steamboat race party last night. Been years since I've participated in that Derby tradition. Beautifully American sight to see multiple steamboats paddling down the Ohio.

-Headed out to the track today. Might get really Louisville and really drunk. Housework tomorrow. Hosting friends for Derby. Dropping a lot of pork on the BGE Friday evening.

Last edited:
-This morning I was in a rush and little man chased me down, gave me a huge hug and said, "I wove you daddy, I don't want you to go to work today."

Enjoy tattoos and scars though. Sounds amazing.

-This new busing to Lou for Oaks and back is phenomenal. Keeps me well in check and 100% for Derby.

-Need my boy @mmharmon to hook me up with the FBG picks for Oaks/Derby. Can't bring myself to drop the coin after his off hand comments about Cal and our 1&Ds.

-Family dinner last night -> burgers, sweet potato fries, booze, and nutella ice cream rice crispy dessert. Was absolutely miserable.

-Bulletproof coffee, may give it a spin as healthy season starts next week.

Alright @Chase in the market for some new TVs. Where am I going? Newegg? Amazon?

Find best price on an LG OLED. Few fake sites, which will be obvious because they're several hundred less. Would pop in over at avsforum. Bought mine from Best Buy, used a fake sight for price protection claim and got $500 back on Discover card. Those AVS nerds know how to game TV buying.

I'll buy a nice one later when we get to that. This is for a patio, kitchen and family room. We don't watch movies so don't need all the nerd shit. Just solid TV with smart features.

Find best price on an LG OLED. Few fake sites, which will be obvious because they're several hundred less. Would pop in over at avsforum. Bought mine from Best Buy, used a fake sight for price protection claim and got $500 back on Discover card. Those AVS nerds know how to game TV buying.

This is the correct method. Many times you can also find them even cheaper from an authorized dealer that has an eBay store (no tax and free shipping many times). Buy from them, use price protection from some shit hole scam site like Joe's AV or some such place, and buy extended warranty through Costco. All done.

I'll buy a nice one later when we get to that. This is for a patio, kitchen and family room. We don't watch movies so don't need all the nerd shit. Just solid TV with smart features.

If that's the case, visit rtings.com to get the two or three budget models that suit your needs best.

I would go to the tvl forum on the subreddit Kodi page, there you can tether a mirror site or sublet an authentication page with price match and price protection. After that's set up (while encrypting your IP of course) you can go to any authorized eBay lease managing nonphysical site and order through them. I would use American Express as there malware authentication lags behind the others. I did this and was able to save 125 big ones on my last TV purchase, was a snap!

Holler at me if your interested in cord cutting or credit cards points, a little tougher but same basic principles!

-This morning I was in a rush and little man chased me down, gave me a huge hug and said, "I wove you daddy, I don't want you to go to work today."

Enjoy tattoos and scars though. Sounds amazing.
Wait, if I work in the service industry I can’t have children that love me? Damn, that really changes things for me.

Love Oakleys and Goatees, perfect name. Nothing says Midwest and poor like Oakleys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT