ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure selfish and like doing what I want to do and not answering to anyone.

But to toe the line of tradition and say you should get married, have kids, get two weeks of vacation and work in a “career” that’s respectable so people think well of you is f***king outdated and stupid, in my opinion, of course. Plenty of different ways to get to the finish line, some I think are just way more fun than others.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Oh for sure selfish and like doing what I want to do and not answering to anyone.

But to toe the line of tradition and say you should get married, have kids, get two weeks of vacation and work in a “career” that’s respectable so people think well of you is f***king outdated and stupid, in my opinion, of course. Plenty of different ways to get to the finish line, some I think are just way more fun than others.

Understandable.

Definitely not arguing that at all. My argument is that you can have a “wife” and kids without being married. The two aren’t incompatible.
Guys, Rogue is a young, brash, hypothetical cop. Just learn to live with the fact that he doesn't play by the rules the brass lays down for him, but dammit, he gets results. Just remember rookie, you step out of line one more time, and I'll have your badge and your gun on my desk before your tuna melt gets cold, you hear me?

I mean, in this day and age, can’t the little bastards just identify as normal kids?

Holy shit. When did this become the Rogue Show?

Bartender, Murse, Cop, Pirate... whatever. Please consider occasional intermittent fasting of the internet.

Just take a breather every once in a while, my man.
I remember for like two years every time he posted everyone would kick the shit out of him. Then it was ignoring. Then more shit-kicking. He just kept coming. It didn't matter what the reaction was, he just kept on posting. Eventually everyone just accepted it. Softened up and started responding. In the end, he won. Through sheer force of will. This is ROGUYERO now.

- I don’t like vodka or gin, but I respect it.

- The Foo Fighters aren’t one of my favorite bands but they have some good stuff, less terrible shit than most and are led by a likeable dude who’s known to be cool to everyone except Courtney Love.

- Getting my first ever massage in an hour. My neck and shoulders have been a mess- stress and whatnot, I suppose.

- Best pal just bought a house a few blocks up from me.

- Really pumped about the new shutters we purchased for the house. My gawd...

- Married in 25 days....Mexico in 27...

weddingcatchad is a Top 3-5 poster in here (rank varies on how often he defends Rogue) and clearly values the institution of marriage. I wish him the best on his new endeavor of trying to figure out dumb shit all the time. But it's worth it.

wcc’s gal is absolutely awesome and he’s super lucky and I wish them all the happiness in the world, but if you think I won’t savor every moment of his marital misery and griping the exact same way I do the rest of you, you’re out of your evelovin mind.

The next time he blows a gasket because his lady spent $400 on chotskies at Target.....well, that will just warm the cockles of my soulless, blackened heart.

Saw that Chappaquiddick movie about Ted Kennedy. Shew, what a douche.

Allergies are in high gear, looking forward to some oaks/derby rain to wash it out of the air.

Eat Bbdk.

Here's one point for team PTI/Rogue re: marriage:

Last year my garage door was making awful sounds when it was coming down. Like the alignment was off or something. Strange as my house is only a few years old. Had the garage door company come out and fix it for a few hundred bucks.

Fast-forward to a few weeks ago. Same thing has occurred. Called the garage door company. Gave the guy a piece of my mind for a new / fixed garage door to be screwed up already. Guy hears me out, laughs and says, "usually when stuff like this happen, it's because a car bumped it or something".

Looked at the back of my wife's car. A nice wide scratch going down the entire tailgate that could have only been caused by lowering the garage door down when the car isn't all the way pulled in. Pretty sure that's happened twice now. Being single and pouring drinks in Key West doesn't sound too bad.

Gonna hate to see the Americans go, but they are setting the table for one huge ending.

If my wife ever dropped $400 on bullshit at Target I'd move to Key West and start bartending with Rogue (pending the death of a current Scars & Tattoos servicemember). Learn takin' it off a pedestal
Tattoos & Scars thank you. It’s named after a Montgomery Gentry song. Get it right. And I don’t really want to work til 4am anymore so I might be giving it up. You’ve got a spot. Tuesday nights at 10.

Also, for the lurker that says I suck. At least I have balls bubba.

I’ve noticed a lot of the sports dads at my nephew’s little league games wear these bad boys.

712DuMNIzmL._SX355_.jpg

Covers up the gut, but says “hey, I like batting cages!” Looks like a great shirt for binge drinking if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT